Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-08-2012, 21:05   #1

Available Oct thru April, anywhere, can pay my way

I'm a 32 year old male looking to crew during my off-season (October through April) from Alaska. I have little passage sailing experience but have worked on boats for nearly a decade. I can pay my way and am happy to meet a boat almost anywhere.

A bit about myself: I have a USCG Master 50 Ton license, ASA 101 (Basic Keelboat), 103 (Basic Coastal Cruising), and 104 (Bareboat Chartering) Certs, and an International Proficiency Cert. for helmsman navigating in Mediterranean waters. I've weekended and daysailed on a number of sailboats from 26' to 36' and currently run a charter boat providing water taxi services in Prince William Sound, Alaska. I love the water and enjoy spending time with people that share that passion. I aspire to gain experience making passages so that I may ultimately feel confident cruising on my own. I'm fit, happy and don't smoke or use drugs.

If you are looking for a reliable crew member, eager to learn the ropes, please consider contacting me for a resume or more information.

Thanks for your time.
Scott
Old 01-09-2012, 21:01   #2

Boat: Challenger Ketch 50
Send a message via Skype™ to phlbob7
Re: Available Oct thru April, anywhere, can pay my way

I will be leaving Port Townsend about 12 Sept. heading to San Diego If you can make it my phone 360-481-9428