Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 07:49   #1

Available from Today!

My name is Lior Lavie 23 yrs old from Israel (but iam American).
Iam now located in Fort lauderdale, looking for a boat to join on sailing (Caribbeans, Pacific crossing-everything) . I came all the way from Israel, so I have my two bags all packed ready to go!
about myself:
I was born in a small village on the beach named Michmoret, and started sailing when I was 8. I sailed optimist, laser, catamaran, 420 and 470. representing Israel in national and international championships, israeli champion in 420- 2006-2008, Catamarn 20' (nacra 6.0) national champion 2007,2011. 470- national champion in 2008,2009,2010 and have silver medal in world championship in 470, poland (2008).

In the last two and half years Iam coaching our local Optimist team, and was chosen to be national coach. two of my kids finished top ten in Europeans in Italy this year, (6th place, and a silver medal!!).
While I was coaching I also was managing our sailing club (100 competitive kids sailing, 10 coaches, logistics, organizing national regattas, fiberglass fixing, motor boats repairing and maintenance).

I want to go and travle around the world and to learn new things in sailing, navigating and more...!
I can also arrive before departure and help you preparing the boat and give you two pairs of good young hands! I am full motivated and seeking for new adventures! I am quiet and relax feeling very calm at the sea, and with other people, like team working! I can meet you where ever you want here in FL. right away.

I have some certificates: STCW 95, Motor boat license, National Sailing coach certificate-Wingate Sport and Physics collage 2yrs studying
I like to surf, kite surf, dive and just to be in the sea as much as I can.

Thanks alot, and hope to sail together
Lior.

I have a local mobile number : 347-404-1384
*can send you my CV if needed.

Have a great day,
Lior Lavie.

liorlavie (at) gmail dot com
Old 04-12-2012, 16:32   #2

Re: available from today!

Anyone?!