Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-10-2010, 20:48   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Andrewthefirst
Australian Wants to Sail Home from Anywhere on the West Coast of North America !

Gday ocean lovers.

Im an Australian traveler living in Canada. I have been traveling this country for around 18 months now and i have 4 or so more to go. Ive made my way across Canada in my car slowly. As far as im concerned living the dream.

I joined this forum to try and find fellow travel enthusiasts that are planning a trip from anywhere on the west coast to anywhere in my homeland. I figure ending such a journey sailing across an ocean would be an amazing experience, im sure you already agree.

I have some ocean experience, Im fit and healthy, very keen to learn, i dont get sea sick and im up for anything that wont kill me.

My father has been a captain of ships his whole life and now works for the Australian Saftey Transport Investigation agency in Canberra Australia. Im sure he would be wrapped if i told his im taking my adventures to the seas, and so would I.
I have funds to contribute towards the obvious expenses involved and like i have mentioned, i will produce hard work aboard as a means of getting there.
My Canadian Visa runs out in June 2011, so anytime before that date would be when im looking to set sail. Im also flexible with the dates if it means i could fulfill this dream.
Please pass my name and details on if you know of anyway i could make this happen. If im being unrealistic in anyway, dont hesitate to contact me also to point me in the right direction.
Hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance
Andrew Squires

Tags
Australia