Cruisers Forum

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in returning in late October 2013?
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 11:54   #1

Boat: Gozzard, G36, 42' LOA
Send a message via Skype™ to ozjoff
Auckland (New Zealand) to Nadi (Fiji)

Hi

I have a 36' Gozzard (42' overall) mono-hull cutter rigged yacht heading for Fiji on or around 30 August 2013 arriving 8-9 September 2013 (weather permitting).

I plan to stop at Minerva Reef along the way to break the journey and enjoy what that location has to offer. However this could change depending on the weather.

We will log somewhere between 1,150Nms to 1,300Nms depending on the circumstances.

I have just returned from a successful Atlantic and South Pacific crossing to Australia and then Tasman Sea crossing to New Zealand in November 2012 on the boat over a period of 3 years.

If you are interested and can function in a team environment with sailing and galley skills, you are most welcome. ALL JOBS WILL BE SHARED EQUALLY.

I look forward to your response.

Jeff
zerotwoonetwofivesixseventhreenineeight
Attached Files
Old 10-07-2013, 22:49   #2

Boat: Jeanneau 42DS 2011
Re: Auckland (New Zealand) to Nadi (Fiji)

Hello, I would like to crew for you if you,re interested in having me. I grow up in Florida on an Island and have been on boats most of my life. I lived on my 38 foot Ed Monk Trawler for 3 years in Los Angeles and now own a 42 foot Jeanneau. I am learning to sail at the moment, I have taken classes and have my boat out on weekends learning the ropes. It would be great to get more water sailing">blue water sailing under my belt. I live in Sydney at the moment, and would be happy to get my self to NZ. I will be leaving for Eastern Europe to motorcycle for 4 weeks on Monday so email is the best way to get me. I will return to Sydney on the 14th of Aug, I could then jump on a plane to NZ. I am a freelance editor and my next job is booked for Oct. so your travel dates are perfect. A little about me. I am a young heathy 50 year old that is in great shape and looks 40. I can cook, fish, swim, and I am very clean. The kitchen at home is my domain. My wife and I are both in the TV. industry here in Australia, She is booked on a big job till next year at this time so I am just taking it easy and learning to sail so we can do some traveling next year. I don't smoke, and I don't drink while the boat is under way. I do like a glass of wine at night with dinner. you can contact me at dannyclougherty(at)Hotmail(dot)com if you would like to know more. Cheers.

Tags
Auckland, Fiji