Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-02-2013, 08:21   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Magnus Milefors
ATLANTIC CROSSING

Hi,

More than 10 000 miles and 80 night watches experience. Willing to share expenses and work on board.

Overall I have spent quite some time at sea. Now it’s about time to fulfill my dream of making an Atlantic crossing! So… I’m a easy going, social, committed, hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic sailor. Stockholm is my hometown where I work with experiential marketing as a creative director. 34 years of age.

- Intense sail racing on various of boats. Farr 25, Landmark 43, X-yachts 43 and Arcona 460 & 400 among others.

- 2 Seasons as first mate aboard charter ship Ichi Ban in the Baltic sea and northern Europe (Swan 70). www.ichban.se

- One season as charter & delivery skipper in the Mediterranean Sea (Marina Marbella) Boats for sale Spain, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Morocco. Yachts Spain. MARINA MARBELLA

- One season in the Caribbean/Ft Lauderdale on various boats (mostly day work and charter)

- Deckhand on East Indiamen Götheborg’s maiden voyage to China (Leg Swe- Cadiz 12 weeks) SOIC | The Swedish Ship Götheborg

- Have the commercial certificate Ship's officers Class VIII (max 12 pax) and Operation of fast ships Class VIII (max 12 pax)

- Good skills and great interest in handy work aboard (except hydraulics).

- 8 months medical training in the military. Sergeant in the Swedish Marine Corps

- Owner of sailboat

- Diving- Padi advanced

- Good skills in the kitchen

Best regards,

/ Magnus Milefors
Old 15-02-2013, 10:25   #2

Location: Morlaix Brittany France blog: theguerns.blogspot.com
Boat: Colvic Watson/32ft/Feels Good
Send a message via Skype™ to feelsgood
Re: ATLANTIC CROSSING

hi i have a friend that is in martinique on his 43ft yacht. he hopes to return to brittany around 20th march this year but can't find anyone to help him. he is a handicap as he has a bad leg and diabetis but very tough and healthy otherwise. he did the trip out to the carabean to take school supplies and cloths to the poorer people to help them which may tell you what sort of person he is. I have known him for 10 years and a better person i have yet to meet. unfortunatly he only has his pension and can't afford to pay anyone to help. if you are interested in helping him could you please contact me on my personal message page. many thanks pete

Tags
atlantic crossing