Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-04-2014, 10:34   #1

Boat: 1964 Chris Craft SailYacht 35
Atlantic coast summer 2014

Looking for a healthy, non-tobacco person with at least SOME sailing experience that would be interested in helping me sail my boat this summer just for the travel and experience. Non paying situation. Prefer someone that can commit to at least 3 month trip with time out to tend to personal matters when needed. Planning on heading up the coast from southern Georgia around beginning of May and stopping wherever looks good for as long as it takes. Boat not fancy or cavernous but seaworthy and robust. Would have separate private cabin but have to share main cabin head. No set itinerary and in no hurry. Age, gender, etc unimportant. Good health and willingness to adventure required! No wimps....lol
Old 15-04-2014, 16:13   #2

Re: Atlantic coast summer 2014

Hello,
I am interested, and available to sail from now and until 1st week of August. I have some sailing experience (ASA104), non smoker, easy to get along and quick learner.
Old 15-04-2014, 16:29   #3

Hello Dan. Great to hear from you. Do you have any medical issues, special dietary needs or physical limitations?
I am trying to get a few things finished up on the boat but she is fine for daysails if you want to come down for look-see. Currently the fellow installing my AP is injured so slowed down a bit, but I still plan to be on the move within 3-6 weeks max. PM me for phone # and we can talk anytime you are available.
Old 15-04-2014, 18:49   #4

Hello,
Thank you for your prompt response, I do not have any medical issues or physical limitations, don't need any special diet. I can be reached at (201)3752434, this is my cell and we can talk anytime between 0700AM-1100PM EST, Best regards
Old 16-04-2014, 07:16   #5

Hello Dan, will be giving you a call right around lunchtime. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks.
Old 24-04-2014, 20:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
Looking for a healthy, non-tobacco person with at least SOME sailing experience that would be interested in helping me sail my boat this summer just for the travel and experience. Non paying situation. Prefer someone that can commit to at least 3 month trip with time out to tend to personal matters when needed. Planning on heading up the coast from southern Georgia around beginning of May and stopping wherever looks good for as long as it takes. Boat not fancy or cavernous but seaworthy and robust. Would have separate private cabin but have to share main cabin head. No set itinerary and in no hurry. Age, gender, etc unimportant. Good health and willingness to adventure required! No wimps....lol

LIke this whish I whwewe young hehehehe