Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 21:43   #1

Boat: Tartan 27
Anytime Anywhere

Experienced crew available on short notice from anywhere to anywhere.

Hello,

I'm 49, retired, with no shore commitments. I have over 25 years and 5,000 nm in all types of sailboats. I'm very easy to get along with, happy to pitch in where needed and actually like night-watches. All papers are in order. I have my own weather gear">foul weather gear, harness, gps and personal epirb (that should be treated as a supplement to the boat's). I don't drink or smoke. Financially secure.

I recently passed the USCG's 100 ton master's exam and am particularly interested in crewing on 100+ ton boats to acquire sea time.

More information is in my CF profile and available on my sailing resume. Captain's references are available.

I generally require airfare to and from the boat (I'm based in Annapolis, MD), all on-board meals and $50/day. There may be an additional fee for extremely short notice.

Please tell me about yourself, the passage and the boat including all safety equipment aboard.

Thank you,

Greg
Old 06-05-2014, 16:54   #2

Boat: Hylas 45
Re: Anytime Anywhere

Hi Greg, Need help transporting 45 Hylas from Fernandina Fl to Portland Maine.. Hoping to leave Friday...all terms agreeable, if interested please call Jay to discuss details 603-662-5509...Thanks!
Old 07-05-2014, 10:43   #3

Boat: Tartan 27
Re: Anytime Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Greg View Post
Experienced crew available on short notice from anywhere to anywhere.

Hello,

I'm 49, retired, with no shore commitments. I have over 25 years and 5,000 nm in all types of sailboats. I'm very easy to get along with, happy to pitch in where needed and actually like night-watches. All papers are in order. I have my own foul weather gear, harness, gps and personal epirb (that should be treated as a supplement to the boat's). I don't drink or smoke. Financially secure.

I recently passed the USCG's 100 ton master's exam and am particularly interested in crewing on 100+ ton boats to acquire sea time.

More information is in my CF profile and available on my sailing resume. Captain's references are available.

I generally require airfare to and from the boat (I'm based in Annapolis, MD), all on-board meals and $50/day. There may be an additional fee for extremely short notice.

Please tell me about yourself, the passage and the boat including all safety equipment aboard.

Thank you,

Greg
HI CF!

This site is great! I'm booked up till Mid-june...all as a result of my little post. Hmmmm...maybe I should charge more.

If you need crew after June, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Greg