Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2016, 12:22   #1

Anyone need a summer job?

Chief Mate | other | City of Halifax | Kijiji

Sailing on the Bluenose for the summer.
Old 29-02-2016, 10:34   #2

Boat: Oday sloop 28
Re: Anyone need a summer job?

I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.
thank you.

Paul Kramer

516-708-7614

urockto@optonlnie.net
Old 29-02-2016, 11:17   #3

Boat: Oday sloop 28
Re: Anyone need a summer job?

Hello Captain

I would like any and all information you might have in crewing for you and or others you might know as most of my time has been strictly commercial fishing and pleasure / racing. I will be completing my masters this spring and will have a sailing endorsement as well.

I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.

urockto@optonline.net

thank you.

Paul Kramer

516-708-7614

urockto@optonlnie.net