Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-11-2011, 23:28   #1

Anybody in Greece or Turkey ?

I have a short Motoryacht delivery from Greece to Turkey next week and need one crew. Expenses will be covered. Anybody interested?
Old 16-11-2011, 02:59   #2

Boat: Custom Made Wooden sail Boat,1983 & 9meters*3meters
Send a message via MSN to Murat Akturk
Re: Anybody in Greece or Turkey?

Hi.
I wish I could come with you bu it is impossible because of my work.
I wish you good luck and a happy problemless delivery.

Best Regards
Murat
Old 16-11-2011, 03:29   #3

Re: Anybody in Greece or Turkey?

hi mikey
I interseted I would like to help to you I live in Izmir - Turkey . but I need little more detail about routh and Motoryacht İf you want to help send me e- mail hatalay62@hotmail.com take care body
Old 18-11-2011, 04:40   #4

Re: Anybody in Greece or Turkey ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1 View Post
I have a short Motoryacht delivery from Greece to Turkey next week and need one crew. Expenses will be covered. Anybody interested?
Hello,

I am currently in Palma de Mallorca but do have interest on the delivery.
I do have yachtmaster, am easy going along with and am experienced.

Since young sailing in Brazil and few regatas over brazilian coast (Ilha bela – Buenos Aires). From june of to october of this year I’ve been racing dinghies(laser’s) and boats in the Solent (Southeast of UK) and where I’ve compleeted my Yachtmaster Coastal. I do have excellent boat handling and sailing skills. Last summer I as working in Palma de Mallorca in many superyachts as dayworker doing general maintenance and charters in motor and sail as deckhand for 8 months.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:12   #5

To, Dear Captain / HR,
Good Day. How are you.., I still wait, as you are yet to get any Crew; if you make up your mind...,
[once you say 'yes' I will go for 'schengen VISA' ]
Ref: email notification for short Motoryacht delivery from Greece to Turkey
I have done a lot of blue-water sailing on large vessels & very much interested in helping you out, if you consider me.
I am Giridhar, an Experienced Merchant Marine Engineer, by profession & qualification, Engineering Watch Officer, Regulation III/1, (Motor), STCW’95 certification, Unlimited’ of the Republic of Liberia, Bureau of Maritime Affairs. Certificate No 830911, Exam Number: 48729 Issued on 1st Oct 2008 at R.L., VIENNA, VA, U.S.
Expiration: 1st Oct 2013.

I hereby apply with your esteemed company, for the above said post. I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer (Diploma-General) 2002, and experienced Marine Engineer,for class IV/III rank (Motor) equivalent, to Y3 or Y4 ticket ,With Indian CDC.I have been working on short contracts like Delivery/Takeover voyages...,normally on PANAMA Flagged vessels with CEC. I have Watch Keeper’s Certificate for Rating Forming Part of Engine Room Watch also.
I have experience in Over hauling, Maintenance, & assembling machinery, reading & understanding technical drawings & trouble shooting. .. Have solved major breakdowns & have averted a major accident at Sea with keen observation for details with genuine consern & presence of mind, while moving out of port Rashid on a container vessel & won appreciation of my superiors ...My C.O.C is attached herewith for your kind Consideration.
I keep a good WATCH on machinery . I have a 'Robust' health,a teetotaler, can do hard Work. A little about myself . I come from a Respectable family, Loving, Broad-minded, Jovial; highly Enthusiastic, Honest, Truth/Nature loving. So obviously a Vegetarian/Vegan in my diet for health, I have experience working in a Jack-up Rig called MARVA of Sweden in UAE. As a teetotlar I have a 'Robust' health, & can do hard Work.

Your early reply is appreciated, thanking you. . Requesting an early reply.
Regards, Happy Sailing.
Mr. S.Giridhar,
Telephone (Landline) International call: in India: +91 8026541015 /Mobile International call: in India: +91 9902544071,
No 418,1st Fl, 18th Main Road,
4th T Block, Jayanagar , Bangalore, Karnataka,INDIA.ZIP:560041 Email:giridhar4e<@>yahoo.com
Old 22-11-2011, 12:54   #6
Marine Service Provider

Hey Mickey, If you have any problems finding someone to crew for you, i have a large list of trusted skippers and crew that regularly use and have delivered yachts for me in, around Greece, over to Italy and in the Med generally. They are all good good crew!

Davie
http://www.ioniansailingpilot.com

Tags
Greece, Turkey, greece, turkey