Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 10:45   #1

Antigua to Spain. Monohull - Sailing soon!

Hello all, I am posting on behalf of my dad who is currently in Antigua looking for crew for a transatlantic trip from Antigua to Gandia, Spain, via the Azores, Portugal & Gibraltar.

He has a Hunter Passage 42'. Nice boat and sails beautifully. Took us on the Barbados Yacht Race in January. New Doyle jib fitted 2 months ago. All mod cons on board and ready to go!

He is looking to leave in a week or so and needs at least 3 people for this trip. He is an experienced sailor, but his first transatlantic and would like 1 other experienced sailor on board, otherwise he is open to all options.
Not sure on contribution amount (if at all) I will get that information as soon as I can. But you will be expected to do the usual, keep watch, cook, clean (including fish!) etc.

This will be a long trip - approximately 4 weeks and mostly open ocean, you will need to be fit and keen.
If you think you would be interested for this little adventure please pm me so I can give any more details needed and/or pass on any details to my dad.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:39   #2

Re: Antigua to Spain. Monohull - Sailing soon!

Hi,
I am intersted in joining your father.
i have just left antigua yesterday. I am in st . Maaaarten at the moment.
i have seen the boat by the way ib antigua.
please write on my email twojcieszuk@o2.pl
cheers
tom

Tags
Antigua, hull, monohull, sail, sailing, Spain