Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2014, 07:29   #1
DYD
Marine Service Provider

Annapolis - Caribbean

We are looking for one or two crew to assist a professional delivery captain. The route will be via Bermuda. Allow 2 weeks. Start date circa Nov 15th. The boat is a Jeanneau 41 DS, well equipped, easlily sailed and relatively quick. A good boat to learn on. Chance of celestial nav instruction.
Old 06-11-2014, 23:05   #2

Boat: OPB while I search for mine
Re: Annapolis - Caribbean

Hi DYD,

I'd be interested, however I'm tied up until the 19th. If your departure date is flexible enough that that might work let me know and I'll be happy to get in touch with you with all my details and we can see if I'd be a good fit. Otherwise there's no sense in my wasting your time.

Hope you find a good crew and have a safe passage!

Darren
Old 07-11-2014, 04:23   #3

Hi there!

I am very interested in crewing on your upcoming delivery. I am a 30yo ex Air Force aircraft mechanic, seasoned world traveler, good cook, fluent in spanish, the right combination of disciplined and relaxed and an incredibly quick and eager learner. I have mostly only sailed inland on boats <28ft but am very eager to get some more experience and learn from someone who knows what they're doing.

Hope I can be of some use to you!
Andrew
Old 08-11-2014, 04:02   #4

Boat: Pearson 424 Ketch
Hello DYD

I have 10,000 miles of offshore experience, including 4 passages along this route.

I sent details via PM. Let me know if you are still having problems accessing PM's

Paul
Old 10-11-2014, 06:08   #5

I am available and competent for night watches. I have been gaining my experience on a local river (St. Croix River) and on Lake Superior. I am interested in the offshore experience and learning more from experienced captains.
Old 10-11-2014, 15:12   #6

how about just the annapolis-bermuda leg? Ive done it a couple of times. i sail my Block Island 40 out of easton.

thanks for considering

jeff
Old 20-11-2014, 03:23   #7

Hello my crew member I are interested in employment. We have been sailing on tallships and other smaller sailing ships for the last three years. We have offshore experience and are used to working long days.

Tags
annapolis, Caribbean, rib