Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 06:49   #1

Boat: Rebel daysailor ~ Gypsy
Adventurous and Eager to Learn . . . Willing to Cook

I am 50 yr old woman currently working as a nurse. I spent the summer crewing on a 36ft traditional rigged schooner on Lake Michigan out of Traverse City. Would like to gain more experience and eventually do ocean going deliveries. I am compatible with most any crew and am a hard worker. I have been told that I am very entertaining as well . Am looking for like minded souls with a passion for sailing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized_0926001707.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	19896  
Old 12-10-2010, 01:59   #2

Boat: Joshua - 40
Crew for a passage from Ft Lauderdale to Panama

Hi Gypsywyld - I am presently looking for crew for a passage to Panama starting in Mid Novemeber. I need crew who are not afraid of hord work and not afraid of an adventure. Also nursing skills are a big plus. The passage should take about 14 days or so maybe a bit less. After that I will head through the canal and up the coast of Central America before heading to Hawaii.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:40   #3

Boat: Rebel daysailor ~ Gypsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Halloran View Post
Hi Gypsywyld - I am presently looking for crew for a passage to Panama starting in Mid Novemeber. I need crew who are not afraid of hord work and not afraid of an adventure. Also nursing skills are a big plus. The passage should take about 14 days or so maybe a bit less. After that I will head through the canal and up the coast of Central America before heading to Hawaii.
Hi David, I would be interested in further conversation regarding this Panama passage. Thank you for your response. Peace, Jan
Old 12-10-2010, 05:53   #4

Boat: Joshua - 40
Email us

Hi G - Thanks for your reply. Please email us directly at my name at hotmail dot com. I can send you pictures of our boat and trip plan etc.