Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 22:11   #1

Boat: Skookum Monk ketch 47
50' Ketch

The following is being posted for a friend.

Who am I?

A healthy, vegan, with a wide range of interests. I read, do the work on the boat, have a beer or wine and enjoy life. I’ve got some OCD which I apply as prudent operation and maintenance for the safety of this vessel. While I know a few things, I’m thankful to learn from others and continue to do so.

Who am I looking for?

I’d prefer you to be a woman who is also vegan. Emotionally mature, no criminal history, drugs, or smoking, You should be able bodied, capable of watch keeping, working the deck and sails, be familiar with navigation. Having some sailboating experience is good, long distances better, cruising excellent. Participate with on-the-hard maintenance. You have funds to take care of your personal needs and to satisfy foreign governments of your solvency.

Where are we going?

As a first range let’s limit the discussion to South Florida and the Bahamas, possibly the Chesapeake.

What selection process can you expect?

First we make contact via this service, follow that with some email, then telephone, then daytime meeting at the marina. If you have other ideas please speak up.

Richard
Old 08-09-2012, 07:34   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to NatalieL
Re: 50' Ketch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsiddens View Post
The following is being posted for a friend.

Who am I?

A healthy, vegan, with a wide range of interests. I read, do the work on the boat, have a beer or wine and enjoy life. I’ve got some OCD which I apply as prudent operation and maintenance for the safety of this vessel. While I know a few things, I’m thankful to learn from others and continue to do so.

Who am I looking for?

I’d prefer you to be a woman who is also vegan. Emotionally mature, no criminal history, drugs, or smoking, You should be able bodied, capable of watch keeping, working the deck and sails, be familiar with navigation. Having some sailboating experience is good, long distances better, cruising excellent. Participate with on-the-hard maintenance. You have funds to take care of your personal needs and to satisfy foreign governments of your solvency.

Where are we going?

As a first range let’s limit the discussion to South Florida and the Bahamas, possibly the Chesapeake.

What selection process can you expect?

First we make contact via this service, follow that with some email, then telephone, then daytime meeting at the marina. If you have other ideas please speak up.

Richard
Hi, I am Natalie, I have an extensive experience in cruising and boat handling as i sailed on a 33' sloop from Vanuatu (south Pacific) to the Caribbean via Indian ocean, and south atlantic and also the bahamas, the east coast of the US... (reference available) I am not strickly Vegan although I am an excelent and adaptable cook, with superior knowledge in nutrition. I do not smoke, never do drugs not even medication, drink occasionaly, I am healthy and fit and I would be interesting in sailing the bahamas. I live in south Florida and I am french.Thanks to take my application into consideration.
Old 17-09-2012, 08:26   #3

Hi I am a healthy 60 young years and have sailed the BVI's on 44' Beneteau
what year is your ketch.
Old 17-09-2012, 15:50   #4

Hello Sailaway

This is Doug, Richards friend. I'm sending your response to his email address. However, his computer system is down at the present time. When he gets back on-line your email will be in his inbox. Thank you for your response.
Old 17-09-2012, 15:56   #5

This offer of crew position wanted is now closed.

Tags
ketch