Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2015, 22:47   #1

Thumbs up 26yo, Australasia/SE Asia/Pacific Islands/Indian.

Hi

I am a 26yo male, living in Perth Australia. I am looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge and put some miles under my belt, throughout this year.

I will not be working apart for the occasional bit of casual work, and the only solid plans I have at this stage are a week or so in the Whitsunday Islands, end of May, and going to Canada in July for a couple of months.

I am looking for cruising opportunities (or slowish deliveries) between now and May, not too far from Australia, as I will need to be in the Whitsunday Islands end of may. Unless the opportunity is amazing and long enough to warrant the flights..

After that I may fly to the Caribbean/Med or somewhere to look for other opportunities, until I head to Canada.

I am very keen on the outdoors, marine life and nature in general. I enjoy SCUBA diving, Free diving, rock climbing, camping, cruising, fishing, hiking, kite boarding, spear fishing, keeping active, learning new things, adventures... you get the picture.
I am very polite, respectful, intelligent, laid back (yet hard working), and helpful!

Please flick me a message if you think I could fit in with your cruise or you have any questions..

Regards,
Rory

Old 07-01-2015, 19:51   #2

pirate Re: 26yo, Australasia/SE Asia/Pacific Islands/Indian.

I should add that I am of course willing to contribute towards shared costs, but can also contribute with the following skills:
  • Excellent Fisherman - you shan't go hungry!
  • Freediver and spearfisherman,
  • Hard and fit - heavy winds and wet weather don't scare me,
  • Open Water SCUBA licence for 13 years,
  • Handyman - very good at fixing things, mechanically minded and good with hands,
  • Clean and Tidy - always put things back where they came from, in the same condition.
  • I am very at home in nature, living off the land/water, exploring, etc

Lastly, a friend and I produce semi professional videos, and could possibly produce one for your vessel/charter boat if you would like. Check out out website here: Films with a selection of some of our films.

Of course I love to learn new things, and to share my own knowledge just as much.

Tags
Asia, India