Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-09-2014, 15:50   #1

23 year old guy-great shape-great attitude-hard worker

Hey guys, just seeing who may have an opening around December or January for a helping hand!

I'm a 23 year old musician who grew up on the water in Arkansas. I have toured the country in many different bands (lead guitar player), taught snowboarding in Colorado and am on my way to my rescue divers license. I'm a very humble, nice guy who is just looking for another awesome group to go along with.

I don't have anywhere specific I need to go, but I'd like to scuba dive, snorkel and fish if possible. Looking for something more than a week. I'm open to months if that's the case. Also I love to cook!...and serenade you with some songs of your choice along the way

I am in the process of learning everything about sailing. I plan on purchasing my first sailboat next year. I've been learning through family friends over the years. I'm a very quick learner and a very hard worker. I also have done a lot of work on my inboard and outboard engines on boats so if something goes wrong I'll at least be able to help you out.

Just message me if you're interested so we can talk costs. I'd be happy to keep the relationship going as well if you'd like to come snowboard/ski sometime. I've got a great setup in Winter Park, Colorado.
Old 24-09-2014, 12:18   #2

Re: 23 year old guy-great shape-great attitude-hard worker

Looking for crew to join us on a well found 41 Formosa, from west central Kentucky (KenLake marina) to Mobile via TomBigbee water way. Leaving mid October. Anyone interested contact gypsydjf@gmail.com.