Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-06-2014, 15:36   #1

Boat: Cascade 36
Volvo MD2B, West Coast

I recently repowered and have available a functioning MD2B. While it was running when I pulled it I would defintiely say its best days were long ago and its best future use is as a parts donor. It was an oil leaker and eater.

The only thing missing is the starter which I took off to make it easier to get out of the boat. i think i tossed it after that for some reason...

Anyway, the rest of it is still in one piece and sitting in the back of my van. I'm in San Diego and if you're interested in anything please let me know.

Sometime before I got the engine it was coverted to freshwater cooling so I have a heat exchanger and fresh water pump that goes with that system as well. The fresh water pump was driven off the hand start.

I'll try to get a picure or two up in the near future.

For trades I'm looking for a windlasss, manuel is ok. Other things may be considered...

Jeff
479-616-2511

Tags
md2b, volvo, west coast