Bouncing this WTB.
Looking for some bits and pieces for my 28' Triton. I'm in Massachusetts, so looking for stuff in the northeast.
1) Looking for a used marine propane stove. I'm pondering a 2 burner vs 2 burner with oven. If w/ oven, definitely something on the smaller side. Not gimballed. Mostly going towards no oven.
2) Seacook gimballed stove - the single burner stove that uses disposable canisters
arch - I'm actually more interested in mounting my solar panel on the stern. I'm open to cutting something down and have been pondering trying to find an arch off a powerboat to cut down too. Anyway, open to all ideas. Stainless or aluminum.
4) Manual Windlass
- Leaning towards a Lofrans Royal but will consider other models.
5) Outboard mount - looking for something reasonably sturdy for a 6hp 4 stroke. My boat has a fixed mount, and it sucks.
6) double anchor roller
7) Canadian Maritime nautical charts (old/cheap ok) Nova Scotia, Cape Breton, Magdalen Islands, Gaspe, Newfoundland, Labrador.