Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-10-2016, 14:14   #16

Boat: Prout Snowgoose 35
Re: Pocket cruising cat for blue water sailing and live-aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert sailor View Post
There is a Brit that is going to sell his 30 foot cat here in the Western Caribbean but that's a long bloody way from Britain unless you had any plans to cruise in the tropics. It's well fitted out and has two inboard diesels plus it sailed from England to here so you know it's a tough little bugger. If you have an interest, I'll hook you up. R
Sounds interesting. It all depends what it is, and how much he might be looking for it. No Catalacs, I really cannot even bare to look at them.

Yes it's a long way, but I was only going to cruise the med spring/summer 17 then head over to the caribbean anyway.
Old 20-10-2016, 14:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by svfraidknot View Post
there is a 42 solaris with an 18 foot beam 3 berths great boat ,, is in panama city panama ,, priced at 69,000 but you can make an offer not listed any place at this time ,, recent haul out complete paint job ,, svfriadknot @ yahoo.com
Had to look up the Solaris 42 as I was not familiar with it. I did see your thread on it. It's too much boat for me, though I note yours has ditched the ketch rig.
Old 27-10-2016, 05:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert sailor View Post
There is a Brit that is going to sell his 30 foot cat here in the Western Caribbean but that's a long bloody way from Britain unless you had any plans to cruise in the tropics. It's well fitted out and has two inboard diesels plus it sailed from England to here so you know it's a tough little bugger. If you have an interest, I'll hook you up. R
Have you got any contact details then? Or did it turn out to be a catalac?

Tags
blue water sailing, cruising, sail, sailing, water