St Croix Model 4000 davits
, with pivoting base and 1" clam
shell rail mounts. Includes lifting tackle and all hardware
as pictured. Davits
are straight and clean, functional and in good cosmetic shape. Some scuffing is evident on the tubing at the bottom, especially where they were clamped to the rails. Stainless ratcheting straps are not included, but are available from St Croix.
Davits are located in Eastern Connecticut. $550 plus shipping
. If shipped, you will have to pay the packaging fees
as charged by the UPS Store. Or save the fees
and pick them up. I am also willing to meet you halfway within a reasonable distance (75 miles) of ZIP 06365, Preston CT.
- deal for sail and power boats
- Rotating davits incorporate a fixed upper block welded as a structural component of the upper arm to multiply davit strength and prevent twisted lines
- When not in use, the davits rotate or fold together to clear the stern of your boat
- St. Croix rotating davits install using a 3" x 3" (7.6cm x 7.6cm) ball and socket deck mount with a 26 degree pivot and an upper "clam shell" mount
- The upper mount attaches to either a stern rail or a vertical surface
- For power boats with an extended swim platform, optional #401 platform mounts are available
- The dinghy is secured in the davits with the use of St. Croix stainless steel ratchet straps (Item #242)
- Note: The design of some boats may require the use of optional mounting hardware
- Can also be used for lifting baggage, and motors.
- Lifting Ratio: 9:1
- Davit Arm Reach: 40"
- Davit Arm Height: 60"
- Ball & Socket Lower Mount: 3" x 3"
- Weight Rating per Pair: 350 lbs
- Davit Tube Diameter: 1"
- Lifting Line Diameter: 5/16"
- Material: Tubular stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish