Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 15:23   #1

Pacific Seacraft Mariah - Price Reduced to $55,000

For Sale, 1980 Pacific Seacraft Mariah. Price reduced to $55,000
Located at Boat Lagoon Marina, Phuket, Thailand

LOA: 31’ LWL: 25” Beam: 10’ 9” Headroom: 6’ 5’
Displacement: 16,000 Ballast: 6,000 Draft: 4’ 5”

Santiam is a 31' Pacific Seacraft Mariah. This beautiful full keeled Cutter is professionally custom finished in oak, mahogany, and rose wood. In 2006 she went through an extensive refit where she was made ready for a safe and comfortable circumnavigation. Her systems are intelligently designed and are of a high standard.

Santiam is a truly unique Mariah. Interior is laid out well with the Pullman berth that allows easy access to the chain locker/ tool and storage area. Sleeps 5. Her professionally finished interior eliminates the plastic insert of most Mariahs, and provides direct access to the hull and significantly more interior space and storage. Sail inventory includes: main sail, stay sail, and head sail, are new as of 2007 and custom made by Carol Hasse of Port Townsend Sails. There is also a spare head sail, storm staysail, and storm trysail on its own recessed track. New chain plates and all rigging is in good condition with Stalock fittings on both ends. And all deck hardware is of the best quality. Electrical system, including fridge/freezer, Spectra water maker, and standard nav. Electronics, are all balanced by the two 70 watt and one 110 watt solar panels.

Equipment: 24 NM radar, 2 GPS, Icom 802 SSB, VHF transceiver, 4 person offshore life raft, hard rowing dingy, wind vane">Aries wind vane, st4000 auto helm, tri data instruments, spectra water maker, (2) 35 gal SS water tanks, 35 gal fuel tank, man and electric pumps, stereo w/ iPod, hard dodger, sailing bimini, great cushions, Alder barber 12volt reefer/freezer, 3 solar panels, 6 gel cell batteries, lots of ground tackle. Too much to list. Email me with your questions.

Santiam is truly in "turn key" condition. She is an outstanding blue water cruiser. She is currently being sailed in Thailand where she is available for inspection and sale.

The Phuket/Lankawi area is one of the best sailing areas in the world; Crystal clear water, great weather, friendly people wonderful food and prices very easy on the pocketbook!

Additional pics can be seen at http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad272/Tresness/ (Ctrl + click) or http://drop.io/Santiam4sale# more pictures will be added soon.
Name change from Old Manatee to Santiam, Dec. ’08. This is a US Documented boat.
Contact: tresness@hotmail.com & ptresness@hotmail.com (use both emails)
(541) 633-7230 or (503) 593-1380
To answer your questions about why I am selling. I have just purchased a commercial fishing vessel and permit so…. even though I love this boat and am now in the most perfect sailing area in the world I have to sell Santiam to quickly pay down the loan.
Buy the boat now, sail Thailand then talk to me about Stateside delivery.
Old 24-05-2010, 13:27   #2

Boat: 1980 Pacific Seacraft 31 Mariah
Is she still available? Thanks
Old 24-05-2010, 13:38   #3

Pacific Seacraft

Thanks for inquiring.
Yes, she is still for sale however we do have two people interested. One serious enough to have someone (surveyor?) stop by and look at the boat.

This is my grandson's boat who has single handed from Oregon to SF to Fiji in a 27 foot boat and through out Australia, Indonesia, Maylasia and Thailand in the Pacific Seacraft. He is currently commercial fishing in Alaska so is a little difficult to contact.
He has, however, talked to the two interested parties and he would be happy to answer all of your questions if you call him at the 503 number or email him at: tresness@hotmail.com

Thanks
mcvouty

Tags
cutter, pacific seacraft, thailand location, blue water sailing