Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-06-2016, 18:36   #31

Re: Pacific Seacraft 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftbrainstuff View Post
Nice boat. Well equipped. These opportunities don't come along often.
Leftbrainstuff,

Thanks for your comment. Yes, it's a nice boat and well-equipped. I agree that these opportunities don't come along often.

Indeed, it's also at a very good price. We are prepared to sell the boat for a bit more than half of what we have spent on it over the last two years. It's crazy, but we are perilously close to taking ownership of another cruiser. Two is one too many!
Old 23-06-2016, 03:49   #32

Boat: 1979 Watkins 27

If I win the lottery this coming Saturday I'll be there the following Tuesday to pick that beautiful boat up.
Old 25-06-2016, 20:19   #33

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 Asking $169,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadc View Post
If I win the lottery this coming Saturday I'll be there the following Tuesday to pick that beautiful boat up.
Thanks chadc. I hope you won the lottery!

We have a potential buyer and it looks like we are close to getting a deposit. Blue Fantasy is officially still on the market until we get that deposit, but once we do get it she will be under offer and off the market. (If the buyer chooses not to complete the purchase, she'll come back on the market.) The buyer is going to get a great boat at a price that I cannot believe -- even though I agreed do it. But the monetary value of a boat is an amount that a seller and buyer agree to, not what a seller (or broker!) might like it to be. I keep reminding myself of this. Many boats sit on the market for years because sellers think their boats are worth more than everyone is willing to pay. I have no doubt we could get what we want if we were willing to wait a year or more (the average time on the market for a boat like this is about two years), but we aren't willing to wait if we can avoid it.

We'll post an update on this website when/if the boat is officially under offer contract:

www.pacificseacraft37.com
Old 28-06-2016, 13:51   #34

2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 - $149,900

Huge price cut. Now $149,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantau View Post
2004 PACIFIC SEACRAFT 37 (“Crealock 37”)

Fully equipped for bluewater cruising: Yanmar 56hp, extra fuel tank, Monitor windvane, new sails, single-hander’s package, electronic autopilot, full instrumentation, brand new chart plotter with wifi connectivity to smartphone or tablet, brand new latest-technology radar, SSB with grounding strap option, Pactor modem, VHF, Navtex, GPS, AIS, life raft, life rings and life vests, sea anchor, warning systems, almost 500AH of battery capacity, inverter, battery management system, solar panel, wind generator, three anchors (CQR, Delta and Fortress) with long rodes, yacht legs, dodger and Bimini with enclosure, RIB tender with outboard motor, full galley with stove, microwave oven and fridge, head with full-size toilet and pressurized water, etc. Pacific Seacraft legendary award-winning quality (see below).

ASKING PRICE: US$175,000 offers considered. Finder’s fee: We are offering a reward of US$5,000 to anyone who first introduces us to the buyer (if a broker or someone else does not do so first).

LOCATION: Hong Kong (mooring available or delivery may be possible)

Pacific Seacraft yachts are among the highest-quality boats available anywhere, winning awards and accolades for their superb craftsmanship, durability and strength. The Pacific Seacraft 37 is no exception. Inducted into the American Sailboat Hall of Fame, the Pacific Seacraft 37 has been described by Sailing magazine as "a nearly perfect cruising boat for a couple." Our 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 is extensively equipped and designed for sailors who want a sailing yacht that can sail the world's oceans in safety and comfort, but which is also delightful for a day out or weekend trip. She is ready for long-distance blue-water cruising by a couple, small family or single-hander. Small enough to be sailed easily by one person, our Pacific Seacraft 37 is big enough to carry equipment and provisions for extended periods at sea. With an extremely strong hull, very robust rig, versatile sail plan (with all new sails) and comfortable cabin, not to mention multiple communication, navigation and safety systems, this Pacific Seacraft is ready to head over the horizon.

For detailed information on the boat, please go to our website blog:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/details/

Contact us by Private Message here or by the link above.

Thank you!
Old 01-07-2016, 16:34   #35

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 - $149,900

Quote:

Wow.This is such a great boat and at incredible price!
Old 03-07-2016, 20:01   #36

Exclamation Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 - $149,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviathusky View Post
Thank you Aviathusky for your reply. I agree -- great boat at an incredible price. We are doing everything we can to sell the boat short of giving it away. We have received several offers, but when we accept them the potential buyers don't come to see the boat.

Now, in addition to lowering the price greatly, we are offering to pay for the buyer's flight to Hong Kong and to reimburse the cost of an insurance survey. You can find details on our website.

Please do come to see the boat. You will like it! It's not just any boat; it's a well-equipped Pacific Seacraft 37. It's a lot of boat for a very, very fair price.

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2016, 20:19   #37

Quote:
Thank you Aviathusky for your reply. I agree -- great boat at an incredible price. We are doing everything we can to sell the boat short of giving it away. We have received several offers, but when we accept them the potential buyers don't come to see the boat.

Now, in addition to lowering the price greatly, we are offering to pay for the buyer's flight to Hong Kong and to reimburse the cost of an insurance survey. You can find details on our website.

Please do come to see the boat. You will like it! It's not just any boat; it's a well-equipped Pacific Seacraft 37. It's a lot of boat for a very, very fair price.

Thanks!
We have had several inquiries from sailors in the USA. A common theme is what to do with the boat while preparing for a voyage, waiting for a transport ship, etc. None of that is a problem. The boat can be kept on its current mooring for as long as necessary. The mooring is secure, monitored 24/7 by webcam (which can be checked from anywhere) and we can look after the boat -- or there's a local marina service that can do it for a very low fee (no charge at all unless they have to do something).

We are trying to make buying the boat, and owning it as long at is stays here, as easy as possible. Whoever buys the boat will not be disappointed.
Old 06-07-2016, 00:20   #38

Boat: Custom Freya 20m
Pacific Seacraft 37

I think more pics would draw more interest. The few pics you have are a very minimal exterior, couple of instruments and a very basic interior view.

If I were travelling to see it, I would want a whole lot more than that.

Just trying to be helpful.😃😃👍

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-07-2016, 00:43   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillbuilding View Post
I think more pics would draw more interest. The few pics you have are a very minimal exterior, couple of instruments and a very basic interior view.

Thanks for the advice Stillbuilding. Have you seen our website? We have tried to make it as detailed as possible, with what must be about a hundred pictures. You can find very detailed information with many photos here:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/details/

And there are many additional photos here:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/more-photos/

If you would like to see a photo of something else, please let us know and we'll add it to the website or happily send it to you. You can contact us publicly in this forum, contact us privately via Cruisersforum mail, or contact us through our website here:

https://pacificseacraft37.com/contact/

Thanks again for the advice. It's a great boat, but we do realize that we need to provide as much information as possible to demonstrate that. I would want lots of information if I were buying (actually we are buying another boat, which is the reason we need to sell this one even though we love it!).
Old 09-07-2016, 01:51   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillbuilding View Post

Sent from my iPhone
Check out their website. I have never seen a boat website that detailed.
Old 14-07-2016, 02:02   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviathusky View Post
We have added several more pictures of the sails flying on our website. To see them, please go to this web address, click on "More Pictures" and scroll down:

Thanks!
Old 14-07-2016, 11:04   #42

Thank you - much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 14-07-2016, 11:05   #43

Looking into freight cost to California, USA.

Old 14-07-2016, 12:15   #44

Please call my mobile - 852.6870.5020

Old 14-07-2016, 15:42   #45

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 US149,900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
Looking into freight cost to California, USA.

Re: 2004 Pacific Seacraft 37 for sale, US$149,900

Santiago:

Seven Seas Yacht Transport has quoted US$15,600 to transport our Pacific Seacraft 37 to the U.S. West Coast (Oakland), Australia East Coast (Brisbane) and New Zealand North Island (Tauranga), and US$19,500 for transport to the U.S. East Coast (Charleston or Norfolk).

I have put a link to Seven Seas on our website here (click on the "For Sale" tab and scroll down):

As you probably know, there are many ways to transport a boat like this. To get a good price you need to be flexible on dates and destination port. In other words, if you want the boat delivered a certain week to a certain port, expect to pay a lot. If you can have it delivered anytime within a big window (say, a couple months) and aren't fussy about the destination -- that is, you can sail the boat up to, say, 500 miles, to get it home -- you will pay much less. It's OK to keep the boat on its present mooring for the wait to get the lower prices. We can look after it or there's a service here that can do it cheaply, and the mooring can be monitored 24/7 via webcam. If it's a mast-up delivery, we can almost certainly be available to bring the boat alongside the transport ship (no need to hire a delivery skipper to hang around waiting for the transporter to arrive).

Thanks for your interest in our Pacific Seacraft 37!

Tags
pacific seacraft