Join Date: Sep 2010
NIB Sitex Radar 20" dome & Si-Tex 7" Colormax CHART plotter
Blow out price
7" Color LCD GPS/WAAS Charting System 20" Radome, ranges from 1/8 to 24nm, a 4.7 degree Horizontal Beam Width
The new SI-TEX ColorMax Sea Link LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, programmable Guardian™ Grounding Alarm, video input port for connecting cameras, second station capability and is expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/ Fishfinder/Radar with optional sensors.
Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray.
- 7" color active matrix LCD daylight viewable display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Ultra-fast processor provides instant screen changes.
- Stores up to 1000 waypoints/marks, 50 routes and 5000 track points.
- Video port allows you to connect existing/optionally available cameras.
- Expandable to an all-in-one GPS Charting/Fishfinder/Radar unit with optional sensors. You can even add an AIS or GPS/Loran receivers.
- GPS/WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations (available with internal or external antenna).
- Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAPcharts ever designed.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's currentdepth and recent depthhistory.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Backlit softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-Map MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Case Dimensions/Weight: 9"W x 7.3"H x 3.6"D, 3.3 lbs.
- Display Size: 6"W x 3.6"H (7" diagonal)
- Bracket mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
SITEX/KODEN part number: COLORMAX SEA LINK I
Sitex MDS-8 2Kw 20 inch Dome Radar
the MDS-8 —2kW, 20" Radome, ranges from 1/8 to 24NM with a Horizontal Beam Width of 4.7°.
· Display your raw radar image or overlay the radar image on the new C-MAP MAX or NT+ charts for a complete overview of vessel traffic, weather and fixed target data.
· Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed.
· Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity.
·Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray.
MDS Radar Sensor Series —Specifications
Scanner 20" Radome
Peak Power Output 2kW
Power Requirements 10.8~41.6V DC, 30 W max
Frequency 9445 + 30 MHz
Beam Widths Horizontal 4.7° Vertical 25°
Rotation 3 30 RPM
Pulse Length (µsec)/PRF (Hz) S: 0.1/2200 M: 0.3/1100 L: 0.8/550
IF Center Frequency 60 MHz
IF Bandwidths S, M: 6 MHz L: 3 MHz
Temperature -13° to 131° F (-25° to +55° C)
Wind Velocity (relative) 100 knots
Water Resistance IPX5 (IEC529)
Presentation Mode Head-up, North-up, Course-up
Max. Range NM 24 NM
Range Accuracy Better than 7M or 0.8% of max. range of scale in use
Bearing Accuracy Better than + 1°
Dimensions/Weight 8.75"H x 20"Dia., 15.4 lbs.
Interface Cable Length 33' (standard), longer cables available
This system was never mounted on my boat, it is in original boxes (2)