Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-08-2008, 07:27   #1

Boat: dreaming of a Lavezzi or Fusion 40'
Need a sailing blog for your trip? I'm a web developer!

I noticed lots of ppl on here have blogs, some are great, others aren't so great. If you're heading out and need someone on the hard to build and manage your sailing blog, I'm your guy. I have reasonable rates and can work with you on creating a solution that is effective and low cost.

If you want to stay in touch with friends and family, and publish your trip with pictures in a blog format, I can assist you in an easy and workable solution.

Drop me a PM, or email me directly vveerrgg (**AT**) gmail DOT com

I'm a web developer who has built website/blogging solutions in Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal. I'm very comfortable building solutions that include in-blog widgets and links into rich media sites like Flickr, and Youtube. I can also help you setup your social connections in Facebook, Twitter, FriendFeed, etc...

If you're looking to create an video blog, podcast, or online magazine, I have more then enough experience through the development of my own projects. (Lx7 Video Podcast / Assembler Techno Fanzine)

Drop me a note, or send me an email. I have a solution to your sailing blog dilemma.