1979 Mirage Kirby in great condition - no work
needed, start sailing today!
is very fast and great for racing
. It is currently at Nepean Sailing Club - the boat
has been there since it was initially purchased.
It can also be a great weekender and be operated single
- sleeps 6 (4 singles, 1 double)
- working electricity provide light.
- solar battery
allow you to power what's needed
- 4 days cooler for longer trip
- all security equipment
- very clean, great condition cussing for inside and outside
- portable toilet
- nautical propane
- dept finder
- rodder in mint shape recently varnished
- 2 strokes Johnson outboard motor
starts easily (6hp)
- 1 main
- 1 spinnaker
- 2 genovas
Also comes with a firling jib
and auto pilot.
Boat was sailing summer 2015 and is currently at Nepean sailing club. It is on a trailer
(included in price) and can be delivered to you (price by mileage).
$4500. Must sell!
more pics available.