Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-03-2013, 19:25   #16

Boat: Mac 26X
Re: Gulfstar-41 Center Cockpit Cruising/Liveaboard Sailboat, LOADED...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersammy View Post
Would any Serious Sailor, have their Winch any other Way..?
What do you Prefer..?
That was extreme sarcasm based on the removal of very reasonable and important posts...not a serious comment on the boat or price.

We were attempting to tell you your ad is unreadable...but that seems to be a bad thing to say. You ought to delete the entire first post and just put the link as the linked ad is very well formatted.
Old 15-03-2013, 19:38   #17

Send a message via Skype™ to supersammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatoGordo View Post
That was extreme sarcasm based on the removal of very reasonable and important posts...not a serious comment on the boat or price.

We were attempting to tell you your ad is unreadable...but that seems to be a bad thing to say. You ought to delete the entire first post and just put the link as the linked ad is very well formatted.
Nothing personal directed to you my Friend as my comment was only a Reflection of long ago 'Days-Gone-Bye' (Newport Beach, CA). You would know this if you had lived there...
Old 15-03-2013, 19:46   #18

Boat: Bayliner Victoria 2750
Send a message via Yahoo to Astral Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by capngeo View Post
CF is not a grammatical forum. Often posters are not native English speakers. Please refrain from off topic comments about grammatical issues and concentrate on the details of the boat.
The intent was to provide insight as to why the ad is not effective. Such insight would be relevant to the ad/topic. Most people in the market for a cruising boat would find the boat the OP advertised appealing; and if the ad was more readable, his chances of selling the boat increase.
Old 15-03-2013, 19:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Blue View Post
The intent was to provide insight as to why the ad is not effective. Such insight would be relevant to the ad/topic. Most people in the market for a cruising boat would find the boat the OP advertised appealing; and if the ad was more readable, his chances of selling the boat increase.
Good Evening Astral Blue, Your Comments are 'Much Appreciated'. BTW: Sanctuary is also listed on ebay however, I am obviously not a Salesman nor a Promoter however, I did just receive the following inquiry from someone who is also considering Costa Rica as a Cruising Base and Retirement...

"My name is Alan and I want to tell you that your advertisement is the very best boat advertisement I have ever encountered! I am NOT in line to bid on your boat as I am getting my "horse before the cart"... I have a three year contract to fill in China... my LAST job [I will be 72 when it ends] My wife and I are seeking a "different" retirement live style for a few years AFTER my contract. I have not blue water sailed since the mid 70's - out of Halifax.. IF you would, could you please email me and discuss "retirement"? I have checked out Coasta Rica and like what I have read... but I would like some advice ... will I be to old to sail? I am running out of charactes.. so I hope you will contact me. Thank you, Alan
Old 15-03-2013, 20:04   #20

Quote:
Good Evening Astral Blue, Your Comments are 'Much Appreciated'. BTW: Sanctuary is also listed on ebay however, I am obviously not a Salesman nor a Promoter however, I did just receive the following inquiry from someone who is also considering Costa Rica as a Cruising Base and Retirement...

"My name is Alan and I want to tell you that your advertisement is the very best boat advertisement I have ever encountered! I am NOT in line to bid on your boat as I am getting my "horse before the cart"... I have a three year contract to fill in China... my LAST job [I will be 72 when it ends] My wife and I are seeking a "different" retirement live style for a few years AFTER my contract. I have not blue water sailed since the mid 70's - out of Halifax.. IF you would, could you please email me and discuss "retirement"? I have checked out Coasta Rica and like what I have read... but I would like some advice ... will I be to old to sail? I am running out of charactes.. so I hope you will contact me. Thank you, Alan
My reply to Alan...

Hello Alan, I had 'sadly' left Newport Beach, California back in April of 1997 'singlehandling' a 43' Peterson Sailboat and arrived at Coco Beach 2 years after setting-sail. I initially set my Anchor in Coco Beach and for the next 2 years before dedicating my life to our Water Purification Business AquaSmarter. Last year, after my Carmen and I had compared 'Sanctuary' with over 50-sailboats before finally deciding to purchase her as we immediately found that She provided many obvious benefits, Safety, Comfort and that Sanctuary was also 'Imported' into Costa Rica which had saved us a lot of money (60% in Import Taxes) if we were to bring another boat into Costa Rica as well as all of Her Taxes <apx. $300/year> are Current and up to date). Prior to our purchasing 'Sanctuary' and this being my 5th 'Big Boat' (over 35'), I can say that she is one of the Strongest, Best Built, Most Comfortable Cruising Sailboats built in fact, what actually Sold me was Her Aft-Cabin Master Suite which offers a Huge 7' x 7' Bed and is big enough to 'Feel just like Home' and with lots of room to spare.

This was one of several reasons why we decided to purchase her last February and invest 8-tedious and demanding months and over $80,000 just in upgrades, electronics, etc. however, since my wife Carmen now prefers bringing a few of her 'close' friends for a weekend cruise, we decided to purchase a 48' which unlike the Ease of Sailing 'Sanctuary' Singlehanded, requires at least 2-3 people and just to handle the Sails. For me and I'll be 62 (1951), Life is and should be Simple but as you may know, some women prefer Entertaining lots of Friends. Cest la Vie.

I can say this Alan, for Her Size, Ease of 'Single' Handling as there are plenty of Sailors well into their mid to late 70's, she is a Very Easy boat to sail 'Solo' as she is equipped with the Absolute Best Autopilot available, has Extensive Navigation Equipment (Garmen GPS 'Touch Screen' 5208 Chart Plotter, Garmin Integrated Radar, Underwater 'Forward Looking Sonar', Super Comfortable, Spacious and has Central Air Conditioning throughout when you prefer taking a nap when the Breeze slows down.

I can honestly say that 'Sanctuary' is one of the Best Built, Best Equipped, most Comfortable Sailboats in her Class and you won't have to be afraid of doing Everything as she is Designed to assist the Captain and his Adventurous 'Invited' Crew with a few chores.

If you would also prefer her as a Charter Boat for 'Special' Guests, I do know several Qualified Captains who would be Proud to assist you with this in Every Way. Thank you for your Kind and Encouraging words, Stephen
Old 15-03-2013, 20:27   #21

Fully Equipped Gulfstar-41 For Sale - Air Conditioning, Loaded

For Full and Complete Details, please do visit...
www.SanctuaryCR.info
Old 16-03-2013, 15:48   #22

Re: Fully Equipped Gulfstar-41 For Sale - Air Conditioning, Loaded

"Sanctuary"

Central Air-Conditioning throughout and Loaded with Everything you Need for a Safe and Comfortable Journey and She is Costa Rica Flagged including over $80,000.00 just in Upgrades...

FULLY EQUIPPED, Comfortable, COMPLETELY REFITTED Nov, 2012 and Immaculate

*BOAT DESCRIPTION

Completely Upgraded (Fully-Equipped) Gulfstar 41 'Center-Cockpit' in Top-Condition.*Owner Version 6'8" Head Room with 2 private cabins, Two Full Bathrooms with Private Showers.*Costa Rica Registered and Flagged. Title transferrable via a Costa Rican Corporation. Non-smoker.Boat is in overall excellent condition*and well prepared for extended blue-water or costal trips and is absolutely independent of electricity. All energy is provided independently and by Solar and/or an onboard "4.5kw Northern Lights" generator.Interior/cabin: Central Air-Conditioning provided throughout*with a Comfortable and roomy 'Walkthrough' Aft Cabin Stateroom with private head and shower, Forward V-birth with Private Head and Shower. Sharp 26" 720p HD LCD Television. Sleeps 6. Lots of storage, Robertshaw Universal Gas Stove/Oven, fridge/freezer, spacious Cockpit, newly painted bottom and deck, new bimini.Custom Built Interior:*Handcrafted with nearly Extinct, Rare and Exotic 'Cristobal' Wood. See photos and her website below...General remarks: All New Navigation Electronics including the INTERPHASE (1,200') Forward Looking Sonar, Garmin 5208 8.4" 'Touch Screen' Chartplotter/GPS, Garmin 18" HD Radar.*Sanctuary is an Excellent Sailor, Very Comfortable, Roomy, Extremely Strong and Well Built, Well Kept boat. Perfect for Chartering, Single Handling or as a Spacious Family Boat. Sails: 1992 and in very good condition.Sailing capabilities:*High seas and without limitation. 1998 Hurricane 'Mitch' Proven.Builder:*GulfstarDesigner:*V. Lazzara*Hull Material:*Fiberglass*Fuel:*DieselEngine Hours:*150 since rebuildFuel Tank:*70-gallons (Main: 45gal + Aux: 25gal)Water Tank:*100-gallons(including a 12v Katadyn Watermaker)Beam:*12 feetDry Weight:*22,000-poundsLength Overall:*41-feet*Length at Waterline:*33-feet*Keel to Waterline:*5'5"Transponder:*(Garmin-GPS) to Bottom of Keel: 4'4"*Max Bridge Clearance:*56-feet*Cruising Speed:*6.9-kts Maximum Speed:*8.63-kts

*DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS

DescriptionGulfstar built many designs but this one's tough to beat as an outstanding cruising design. Her cutaway full keel and skeg-hung rudder offers uncompromising performance between comfort and stability. She's ready to store your provisions aboard, cast off her lines and make way for an Experience of a Lifetime.DimensionsLOA:*41/00 ft/inLWL:*33/00 ft/inBeam:*12/00 ft/inMaximum Draft:*4/10 ft/inDisplacement:*22000 lbsBridge Clearance:*56/00 ft/inGalleyREFRIGERATION/FREEZER:*Adler Barbour 2.8A@12vDCSTOVE: Robertshaw Universal SS three-burner stove with oven (LPG)GAS ALARMSINK:*Single SSWATER SYSTEM:*PressureSEAWATER WASHDOWNWATERMAKER:*Katadyn Powersurvivor-35Sailes & RiggingSAILS:*2-Main (extra as backup); 1-Genoa (Roller Furling); Spinnaker*ROLLER FURLING:*Hood 808-SL (New May, 2012)TOTAL SAIL AREA:*691 sq. ft.MAST:*Aluminum, keel-steppedSTANDING RIGGING:*SS wire (New May, 2012)*SPINNAKER POLE:*(1)WINCHES:*(2) Barlow-16 at the mast with Barlow-2 wire main halyard winch. Lewmar 48 2-speed and a single Barlow-16 winch.Deck & Ground TackleANCHORS:*45lb. Bruce; 45# CQR, 40lb Grapnel stern anchorTOE RAILS:*FGLADDER:*Folding SS and Plastic swimBOW PULPIT:*SSANCHOR WINDLESS:*'MAXWELL' (12vDC)ANCHOR TACKLE:*Two Forward Compartments .Bay-1: 250' Grade-40 High Test Genuine ACCO Brand Windless Anchor ChainBay-2: 90' Grade-40 HT ACCO Chain with 300' of 1" RodeDINGHY & MOTOR:*2009 9.5 Caribe-C9 10' Hard Bottom Inflatable with Evenrude 15-h.p. Outboard. Both serviced April, 2012ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER:*Double SSLIGHTS:*Deck-mount nav, masthead tricolor, spreaderCOVERS & CURTAINS:*Custom aluminum bimini with full enclosure, cockpit and aft deck awningsLIFELINES & STANCHIONS:*Double SS wire on SS stanchionsDECK MATERIAL:*FRP with integral nonskidBOARDING GATES:*P&SSafety EquipmentLifeSling Overboard Rescue System*7-Adult & 2-Children Life jacketsNon-operational EquipmentOwners report the following: NoneExclusionsOwners' personal effectsAccommodationsA very spacious, cruise-friendly interior lay-out! Provides*Central Air-Conditioning*throughout. The Aft Master Stateroom has a full-width*KING SIZE BED*with Separate*Private head/shower. The Forward Stateroom has a roomy v-berth and storage in lockers, drawers and bins. The guest head is to port. The salon features a H-shaped dinette and a spacious L-shaped galley to port and an adjacent settee to starboard. The nav stations is center and to starboard.EnginesENGINE:*50 Hp Perkins-4107 diesel, completely overhauled 1998HOURS:*150 hours since rebuild. New April, 2012 Heat ExchangerSPEED:*Cruising Speed: 6 mph / Maximum Speed: 8mphElectronicsCHARTPLOTTER:*New Garmin 5208/GSD22FISH FINDER:*Sounder/Fish-FinderBlueChart g2 2012*Garmin Vision VSA002R South America West CoastBlueChart g2 2012*Garmin Vision VUS031R Southwest CaribbeanRADAR DOME:*Garmin GMR 18 HD 18" Radar DomeDEPTH/TEMP:*Garmin B60-12, 12 Degree Tilted Element TransducerVHF:*Icom IC-M80 & Garmin VHF 200 Marine RadioHANDHELD*Uniden MHS75 New Submersible Two-Way VHF RadioSONAR:*1,200' INTERPHASE COLOR TWINSCOPE FWD LOOKING SONARSTEREO:*Dual MXD50 AM/FM/CD Marine Receiver AM/FM/CDWIND SPEED & DIRECTION:*Horizon StandardAUTO PILOT:*Alpha Marine Spectra "Top of the Line AP"KNOT METER/LOG:*Horizon StandardCOMPASS:*Danforth Constellation (at helm)ElectricalELECTRICAL SYSTEM:*12vDC/120vACAIR CONDITIONER:*Mermaid 16,000btu Air Conditioner*GENERATOR:*2008 Northern Lights Generator (710 hrs)BATTERIES:*3-marine deep cycle House Batteries - 2-Starter Batteries - Both New May, 2012)AMP HOURS:*100Ah eachBATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH:*(2) YesBATTERY MONITOR:*Sterling ProReg D Marine 12/24 Volt Advanced RegulatorDOCKSIDE CABLE:*50' 30-ampINVERTER:*Power Bright 1,500w (New May, 2012)*INTERIOR LIGHTING:*12vDCALTERNATOR:*Powerline series 25 - 120amp (+ Control)BATTERY CHARGER:*Progressive Dynamics 40 AMP Marine Charger PD2140OTHER:*1-250W Mono-Crystalline Solar PanelELECTRICIAN:*Alejandro CalvoMechanical EquipmentPROPELLER:*Three-blade bronzeBILGE PUMPS:*New April, 2012 (1) New Rule 3000 automatic*RAW WATER SEA STRAINERS:*New April, 2012 BronzeFIRE EXTINGUISHING:*Manual dry chemical*FUEL FILTERS:*(1) RacorSTEERING:*Wheel, cable to quadrantFUEL SHUT OFFS:*Diesel, LPGFRESH WATER COOLING:*YesENGINE ROOM HEAT EXTRACTORTRANSMISSION:*Hydraulic Borgwarner*MASTER TOILET:*Thetford Tecma 'Silence Plus' Electric Toilet - (May, 2012)GUEST TOILET:*Jabsco 'Manual' Toilet - Guest Bathroom (May, 2012)HOLDING TANK:*NoneWIND VANE SELFSTEERING:*NoneFIRE SAFE:*(New)Sanctuary ExpensesDETAILED REPORT AVAILABLE

Also look for 'Sancturary's Video's at YouTube: "Sanctuary Costa Rica Sailboat"

Detailed Information at: www.SanctuaryCR.info

On a Personal Note...I left Newport Beach, California*in April of 1997 on a 43'*Peterson*Sailboat for a 2-year Sebatical and arrived at Coco Beach 2 years later. I had 'Lived' in Coco for the next 2 years before dedicating my life to Purifying Water (Commercial Water Purification, Chlorine Free Pool, UV Water Purifier). The beginning of last year, my wife Carmen and I decided to purchase*another sailboat and after carefully evaluated over 50-Cruising sailboats between*Panama*to*Guatemala, we easily decided on 'Sanctuary', not only because She was already 'Imported' into*Costa Rica*saving us 60% ($$$) forImport*Taxes*as well as that all of her AnnualTaxes*<apx. $300/year> were and are paid and up to date. It was obvious to both of us that 'Sanctuary' was the Right Sailboat as well as She is considered to be one of the Best Built, Strongest and Most Comfortably Reliable Cruising Sailboats built. The Added Bonus was Her Huge 7' x 7' Aft-Cabin Master Suite Bed which is big enough both of us to Stretch out and Large enough to invite a Big*Family*with room to spare.This was one of several reasons why we had decided to*purchase*her last year February and after investing 8-tedious and demanding months including well over $80,000 in upgrades,*electronics, etc. a year later, we both have decided to opt for a larger sailboat in order for us to Share this Amazing Experience with a few 'special' friends for weekend cruises and so, we just recently decided to purchase a 48'*Sloop*which unlike the Ease of Single-handling 'Sanctuary', requires 2-3 Helpers Topside but for me, Life should be Simple however, our Partners 'for' Life sometimes prefers the option to Entertain a few close Friends. Cest la Vie.I can say this, for 'Sanctuary', her Size, Ease of 'Single' Handling, Extensive*Navigation*Equipment, Comfort and*Safety*(1,200' Forward Looking Sonar, Central*Air Conditioning,*Radar,*Garmin*'Touch Screen' 5208 GPS/Chart Plotter, etc. -*http://sanctuarycr.info/SanctuaryExpenses-2012.pdf*), is one of the Best Built, Best Equipped, Most Comfortable Sailboats in her Class.As far as her as a*Charter*Sailboat, we can recommend a very qualified*Captain, 'Popeen' who I have known since first arriving in Coco Beach back in July of 1999 and of whom I Trust Implicitly. A Moring-Ball is always available and is quite easy to relocate. Popeen's prefers a Crew of two who can easily Operate 'Sanctuary' for a minimal fee (apx. $25/hour or $50 when there are Guests for a Three-Hour-Tour) and will also Cater to each of your Individual Passengers needs. His Wife prepares the*food*(simple sandwiches), snacks and Non-Alcoholic Refreshments for the Day at their home which is Included in the Price of the Ticket. Popeen grew-up in Coco (45-years) and has enough Contacts (Retail Stores, Hotels and Friends) to sell Tickets (which are labeled with the person responsible for making the Reservation) to the Cruising Guests for between 15-20% (higher Commission paid provides 'Priority' Booking). The 'Paid' Passenger then brings their Ticket to the Shore where they are then Transported out to 'Sanctuary' where the*Captain*retains a portion of their Ticket (stub) and is later presented to each of the various Booking Outlets (Stores and Hotels) who then reimburses the Customer's payment less their Commission to the Boat Owner.Projected*Income*for just 6-passengers twice-daily, can produce (after commissions), a gross profit of $500 ($50 each) per Excursion (2- Excursions daily), less $50 (per Excursion) for the Captain including Crew and overall cost ofmaintenance*for the 3-hour Tour. Weekends are the busiest and you could effectively generate a very comfortable monthly*income*and the best part of 'Sanctuary' is Her Size which could Comfortably accommodate between 12-14 Adults.'Sanctuary' is now residing at the Puntarenas Yacht Club (www.PuntarenasYachtClub.com) where She can also be Chartered from and of where our Private Captain can also help set-up your 'Charter Business' from there if you prefer this location over Coco Beach. We both prefer Puntarenas Yacht Club over Coco Beach because of the Amenities that the CR Yacht Club provides and for only $400/month including a Floating*Dockwith Fresh*Water, CRYC it's a Nice Place in deed.If you are seriously considering a truly Remarkable and Beautiful Lifestyle 'Sailing' and one that will provide you with a Comfortable Income and Many Years of Pleasure (Unforgettable Memories), then 'Sanctuary' is exactly what you've been looking for. I can say that if it wasn't for our Obligation to provide Potable Water to over 55-Countries worldwide, Carmen and I would be spending more of our Free Time 'Cruising' through Life and as my father use to say, "If I only knew then what I know now.", we would hope to Retire - 'yesterday'...

Wishing you All the Very Best 'for' Life,
Stephen & Carmen
Costa Rica Lifestyle Prime 'Unique' Real Estate Properties For Sale
Thank you for Visiting...
Old 16-03-2013, 16:40   #23
smj

Boat: TRT 1200
Sounds like a boat with a lot of stuff that will need a lot of preventative maintanance?
Old 16-03-2013, 16:54   #24

Quote:
For Full and Complete Details, please do visit...
www.SanctuaryCR.info
Added Photos and YouTube Video (Sanctuary Costa Rica)...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0992.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	57163   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0990.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	57164  

Name:	DSC04562.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	57165   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	57166  

Name:	DSC04568.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	57167   Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_001477.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	57168  

Attached Files
Old 16-03-2013, 17:06   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by smj View Post
Sounds like a boat with a lot of stuff that will need a lot of preventative maintanance?
Hello SMJ, The extensive additional Navigation Equipment (Underwater Foward-Looking Sonar, Garmen GPS & Garmin Radar is All Brand New which we chose to provide considerable Cruising Safety. Safety and Quality First, Comfort second then Speed which when combined, offers everyone a Much Happier Cruising Experience...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC04578.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	340.7 KB
ID:	57169   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04582.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	57170  

Name:	DSC04583.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	57171   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04584.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	57172  

Name:	DSC04581.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	57173  
Old 19-03-2013, 15:45   #26

Here's a few photos of where 'Sanctuary' is located...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC04842.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	402.0 KB
ID:	57358   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04872.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	367.7 KB
ID:	57359  

Name:	DSC04829.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	57360   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04809.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	410.2 KB
ID:	57361  

Name:	DSC04797.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	403.8 KB
ID:	57362  
Old 20-03-2013, 05:39   #27

ok. Here's a few photos and a video of where 'Sanctuary' is in Costa Rica... Thank you for asking.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	WP_001435 (1).jpg
Views:	152
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	57412   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bed.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	57413  

Old 20-03-2013, 08:11   #28
֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎

Stephen-
"I am obviously not a Salesman nor a Promoter however," Don't be shy. If you've built a water-ionizer sales company that generates enough cash to sink 80k in one year into refitting your fifth? sixth? big boat, you've obviously got some experience and some success in knowing what sells.

CR is not where most of us apparently want to expat to, and a heavily loaded Gulfstar is probably not the typical boat we'd be looking for, but it certainly is a beautiful, beautifully equipped boat in a beautiful corner of the world.

I suspect someone out there will grab the dream, it makes a nice turnkey package.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:03   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
Stephen-
"I am obviously not a Salesman nor a Promoter however," Don't be shy. If you've built a water-ionizer sales company that generates enough cash to sink 80k in one year into refitting your fifth? sixth? big boat, you've obviously got some experience and some success in knowing what sells.

CR is not where most of us apparently want to expat to, and a heavily loaded Gulfstar is probably not the typical boat we'd be looking for, but it certainly is a beautiful, beautifully equipped boat in a beautiful corner of the world.

I suspect someone out there will grab the dream, it makes a nice turnkey package.
Good Morning Sailor and Thank you for your help. I've had the Call of the Sea since first learing how to sail at 7-years old the Hard Way. 'Just Do It' and so 'Sanctuary' has been a Product of Respect and Appreciation as are all Experiences in life. After sailing from Newport Beach, CA Solo (with 'Sammy' the Cat and 'Vickie' the GW-Macaw) on a (Choat Built) Peterson-43 and eventually settling on a Farm (www.CostaRicaLifestyle.info), I can also say, that the Thrill of Adventure and Sailing has always remained as an Important part of my and now 'our' lives whereas the Business of providing Safe/Healthy Water since 1987 (Miami - aka ChloraGon), has also provided an Enriching and most Rewarding Complement to being 'on' the Water...

I am curious however and after meeting Truly Wonderful People/Families at Sea, where is the most Desirable ExPat place to Enjoy the Last 'Chapter'..? Compared to most everywhere I've traveled (countless countries), Costa Rica has proven to be a Most Welcoming and Appreciative Home since arriving here in July of 1999 however, I do still enjoy visiting/experiencing other Inviting Cultures from which I'm sure there are many as Wonderful & Beautiful places to Hang one's Hat...

Thank you again for your Most Appreciated contribution and perspective.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	steven-steering.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	57459  
Attached Images

Old 20-03-2013, 19:53   #30

Boat: 34 Irwin
What year is she? Or did I miss it? Nice boat!

Tags
air conditioning, center cockpit, sale