Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 14:20   #1

For Sublet: Seattle - 50' Liveaboard Slip - Dec '09-Mar '10

Hi folks, hope this is the right forum for this - don't want to be spamming!

We've just sold our boat and won't take delivery of the new one until mid-March so our 50' fully legal liveaboard slip in Seattle is available for sublet.

It's at Shilshole Marina, which is the most popular liveaboard marina in Seattle. Right on Puget Sound, glorious views of the Olympic Mountains, nice neighbors, easy walk and weekday bus service into the nearby Ballard and Fremont neighborhoods with cafes, groceries, library, hardware store and everything you might need. Marina is also five minutes walk from West Marine and a couple of bars and restaurants.

The slip is right off the widest fairway and is one of the easiest in-and-out slips in the marina (that's why we chose it - LOL!).

Moorage is $700/mth which includes the liveaboard fee, water and all taxes (partial months will be billed at pro-rated amount). Metered 30amp power is available at city rates - our electric bill usually came in at $5/mth.

If your boat is less than 50' we'll consider a reduced rate on a per-foot basis.

Let me know if you're interested. You can reach us on (206) 203 3666 or via email at ozcesq@gmail.com.
Old 02-12-2009, 15:02   #2

Boat: 1978 Marine Trader 36
$700 a month! Wow I complained about my $1000 a year marina. Guess I will be thankful I'm in the midwest.
Old 02-12-2009, 16:09   #3

Yup, sadly those spectacular mountain views don't come cheap on Puget Sound. And this is at one of Seattle's least expensive of the "nice" marinas. Ah well...still less than living on land in these parts...

Tags
liveaboard slip