Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > General Classifieds (no boats) > Classifieds Archive
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-07-2016, 04:18   #1

EcoSistems 12V 30L/Hr WaterMaker - Nearly New

Eco Sistems Splash 25 12 volt watermaker. Makes 25-30L an hour using around 14 amps

The SPLASH line of boat watermakers are the simplest, smallest compact desalinisation systems in the whole range of Eco-sistems Watermakers water desalinisation solutions.

Perfect for boats (especially sailboats and small motorboats). It’s a boxer pump specially designed to desalinate enough seawater to cover the basic water needs on board. Low-energy-use water desalinisation process (uses up to 80% less power).

The SPLASH boat watermakers feature a ceramic S-200 high-pressure pump. This boxer pump has a membrane for reverse-osmosis desalinisation, in one integrated piece, thus making it unnecessary to install high-pressure tubes.

Full details : Eco-Sistems S25 compact £3295.00 - Sailfish Marine - Watermakers, Marine Generators, Solar Panels and more..

Very quiet in use, has a fresh water flush back to keep the membrane clean and two pre-filters.

I fitted this brand new in January to go cruising and started using it in April. It works flawlessly making 30L an hour and fitted under a bunk we can't even hear it running. Sadly, family circumstances changed forcing us to return the boat to a marina full time and put it up for sale. So the unit was only used until June. I run it every two weeks for an hour now to keep the membrane fresh and can do so before shipping if you want to use it within 2 months or I can pickle the membrane before shipping if it won't degrade and you can leave it years before use if need be. Ideal for boats doing the Atlantic crossing this winter or planning long term cruising anywhere.

Comes will all parts, full cleaned and like new, full written instruction manual all boxed and shipped fully insured from Spain where the boat is now berthed. I'll cover all shipping costs in the price anywhere within the EU and charge at cost outside.

New these are £3950 inc VAT- so you can save almost £1500 for a like new unit as I want just £2500 GB Pounds

I would prefer a bank transfer to save fees but I can take credit or debit card through my business if you want the protection of a card.

Tags
water, watermaker