Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-06-2013, 17:00   #1

Drop Dead Gorgous Tayana 47

I currently have my Tayana 47 center cockpit cutter listed on several brokerage sites. The boat has been fully refurbished, very well equipped and turnkey ready.
I am only making note here since the market has been absolutely terrible over the past 18 mos., with mostly "tire kickers", despite three major price reductions.
It is now listed at 179K while the current survey and appraisal shows at 235-250K
For those familiar with Tayana quality, it is quite easy to see what these boats have been going for. Due to advancing age and serious health issues I am forced to offer it at liquidation pricing. My wife and I cruised the boat for three years full time and the boat performed flawlessly. All systems upgraded and impeccably maintained, no expense spared, but the boat most go.
Unlike so many sellers, the boat is NOT overpriced, and I do have some flexibility to negotiate. Photos, survey, equipment list avail. to serious buyers.

Sonny Furman, Col. USAF ret.
(757) 753 4131
Old 17-06-2013, 19:12   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 400
Re: Drop Dead Gorgous Tayana 47

Sounds like a great boat. You might let us know where it is located, and the age,,although it sounds like it is in bristol condition. Also, it doesn't cost anything to add pic's and equipment list, which adds to curiosity of buyers. I am not currently looking to buy but I know others who are, and I just helped a friend find his dream boat. I suspect there are other's out there who do the same, so a good listing is very important.
Old 17-06-2013, 19:21   #3

Boat: Nordhavn 5740

Maybe this will help: 1991 Tayana Center Cockpit Cutter Sail Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

If it's the correct yacht.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:34   #4

As I have an open agreement with the listing broker, I am able to sell my Tayana 47 on my own, and thus pass on considerable savings to a buyer.
The boat can be seen on Yachtworld and located in Punta Gorda. The photos there do not really do it justice, and I invite any interested parties to contact me.
Sonny Furman
(757) 753 4131