Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 19:23   #31

Boat: Bristol Sailstar, Courier, 26
Re: Cruising Guides $5 each/free US shipping

hey, anyone who has any photos of derelict boats (floating ones) please send them to Janice,
Old 09-06-2015, 19:33   #32

Boat: Schucker mini-trawler
Send a message via AIM to janice142 Send a message via MSN to janice142 Send a message via Yahoo to janice142 Send a message via Skype™ to janice142
Re: Cruising Guides $5 each/free US shipping

ALL HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR. Thanks everybody.
I'll continue to post updates and, XEON_TSD, did you send payment via paypal? If so, please also send me your address so I can get out Virgin Islands and the Turks and Caicos guides to you. Thanks!

A Cruising Guide to the Leeward Islands (includes Anguilla, Barbuda, St. Martn, St. Barthelemy (St. Barts), Saba, St. Eustiatia (Statia), St. Christopher (St. Kitts), Nevis, Montserrat, Antigua, Guadeloupe, Les Saintes, Marie-Galante, and Dominica) by Pavlidis (by far in the worst shape of all books/cover is shot) [basically, the book covers stuck together and Pavlidis paper is not great in the spiral bound versions]

A Cruising Guide to the Windward Islands by Pavlidis (cover damaged) includes Martinique, St. Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Carriacou, Grenada and Barbados

A Cruising Guide to Puerto Rico and the Spanish Virgin Islands by Pavlidis

A Cruising Guide to Trinidad and Tobago by Pavlidis

Street's Cruising Guide to the Eastern Caribbean (Venezuela) - this one is old
The Yachtsman's Guide to Jamaica by Lethbridge - old, out-of-print and hard-to-find

These are spoken for:
Arrived *SENT 5 June to Ed - A Cruising Guide to the Northwest Caribbean (Northern coast of Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Honduras and the Bay Islands, Guatemala and Rio Dulce) by Pavlidis
SENT 9 June to Floyd - A Cruising Guide to the Maine Coast by Taft
SENT 6 June to Skip - Cruising Ports: Florida to California via Panama by Rains
SENT 6 June to Skip - The Cruising Guide to Central and Southern California by Brian Fagan
SENT 6 June to Skip - The Abaco Guide by Pavlidis
SENT 6 June to Skip - On and Off the Beaten Path (The Central and Southern Bahamas Guide) by Pavlidis
SENT 6 June to Skip - The Exuma Guide by Pavlidis
Arrived *SENT 5 June to Gus - Bahamas Bound by Skipper Bob (3rd Edition)
SENT 5 June to Allen - Cruising Ports the Central American Route by Capt. Pat Rains
SENT 5 June to Allen - Mexico Boating Guide (Baja, Sea of Cortez, Pacific Mainland, Gulf Coast and Yucatan) by Rains
SENT 5 June Allen - Charlie's Charts of the Western Coast of Mexico by Wood (9th edition)
Ordered - The Virgin Islands by Pavlidis Puerto Rico including the Spanish Virgin Islands by Pavlidis (icky cover)
Ordered - The Turks and Caicos Guide includes Major Cruising Ports in the Dominican Republic by Pavlidis

Once again: Xeon, did you send payment via Paypal? I've got money from someone with no mailing address. I've got a name, but that's it.

Tags
cruising, cruising guides, shipping