New hand built (professional shipwright) Okoume and Red Oak Dink
- Hull 6mm Okoume ply. Lloyds rated WP/BP
- Ribs, Gunwales, Knees, Breast Hook Clear Red Oak. Inwales/Outwales steam bent.
- Construction Method Stitch and Glue. Glass tape renforced seams Raka 127 epoxy resin.
- Paint Interior: 2 coats Forest Green Alklyd Enamel. Hull: 3 coats White Pettit EZpoxy Bottom: 3 coats Black Pettit Hydrocoat Anti-fouling (copper). Gunwales, Knees, Breast Hook and Sculling Seat: 6 coats Bristol 2 part Polyurethane Varnish. All surfaces precoated with Raka !27 Epoxy resin.
- Notes Includes new 7' New Zealand pine oars with 3/16 nylon rope wraps, cushioned grips and brass locks and horns. Total weight aproximately 65#. Reinforced transom suitable for small (<2hp) motor. Sculling bench fore and aft style (stem to transom)
is of 6 footer (for my boat) without inwales, and with short sculling bench. 7-4 is waiting for paint
. New photo
Located Deltaville VA (mid Chesapeake)
or PM if interested.