Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-03-2016, 06:53   #1

Boat: Bavaria Vision 46
2010 Jeanneau Odd

For Sale is my 2010 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33i.
Price: $108,000

We are going larger, traveling further and staying on board a little longer so we are selling our beloved "Chapter 2". This boat has been a great boat for us and would make a great boat for a small family. We used her only as a day sailor so the boat is in just about perfect condition. She even smells new and we did not use the head (at all).

She has upgraded leather cushions, two sets of little use sails, one set being North Sails (performance sails). She has a lot of room inside, is a modern boat and sails strong. She has always been a freshwater boat and well maintained. She needs nothing and is ready to go!

Electronics
Compass, Vhf, Radio, Cd player, Gps, Depth sounder, Cockpit speakers, Log speedometer, Plotter, Wind speed and direction, Autopilot, Navigation center
Electricity.

Motor
Yanmar 3YM20 21Hp diesel inboard engine with only 100 or so hours! Extra charger tailored giving two domestic and one engine start charger. These will be charged either from the engine alternator or form a charger charger on the 120 Volt bank potential systems.

Deck equipment
Fore cabin with good sized double v shaped wharf. Good stowage available in cupboards and safes. Accessed through wide bi-fold door design from main tavern. Deck hatch, ventilation and escape route.

The tavern comprises two settee wharfs either side of a folding counter. A full team of six will sit comfortably. Storage is arranged the full space here above and behind the chairs. Aft to starboard is the galley area with stainless steel sink, hot and cool pressurized water, refigerator cabin, and two burner stove with oven and grill cabins. Opposite is the outline counter area with forward facing outline counter with stowage for books and papers, the switch panel to control the electrical groups on board, VHF radio and MP3 / CD radio music group group.

The aft cabin is behind the galley area has a large double wharf (arranged athwart-ships) with good stowage spaces in cupboards and shelves.

There are a number of opening hatches through to the deck and the side wall of the cockpit which give natural beam and ventilation to this area. On the other side of the ship is the amount cabin with WC, wash hand tank and shower facilities.

The cockpit will host your friends and family in luxury and has a counter with folding leaves mounted centrally. With the cockpit being so wide and comfortable this also makes a good bracing point when sailing. Lazy bag, Teak cockpit, Spray hood, Steering wheel, Lazyjacks and Outboard engine brackets.

Comfort / Interior
Forecabin with good sized double v shaped wharf accessed through wide bi-fold door design with deck hatch, ventilation and escape route.

Systems
Electric bilge pump, battery charger, refrigerator, hot water, oven, marine head, manual bilge pump

Sail
Classic battened mainsail group with single line slab reefing, furling genoa. North Sails set and also original Jeanneau set of sails.

She also comes with a host of accessories and equipment. PM me if you are interested in seeing this boat. I will be taking the shrink wrap off the boat very shortly!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boat-33i_exterieur_20120903122718.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	120880   Click image for larger version

Name:	boat-Sun-Odyssey_33i_20100906230106.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	120881  

Click image for larger version

Name:	boat-Sun-Odyssey_33i_20100906230049.jpg