Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 11:44   #1

Boat: Beneteau 36CC- Kokoi
2000 Beneteau 36 CC FOR SALE

KoKoi is probably the most fully equipped Beneteau 36CC to ever hit the market. She is loaded with everything you could ever want to put on your full time cruising yacht. Most systems were rebuilt or replaced or New in April-May 2012. Including a Custom Arch, Solar Panel, New Electronics, EPIRB, Custom HMC Mattress, Water Filtration, 10.5' Hyphalon Dinghy with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke outboard, FULL Enclosure for Cockpit, Cockpit Cushions, Generator, Central AC and Heat, Inverters, Back up anchor systems, Electronic Charts for the World & chips for N.A., S.A., C.A., and Mexico. New Batteries, LED Lighting throughout interior and Navigation, plus much more. Over $30k spent in 2012 alone upgrading and putting new equipment on the boat.

IMPORTANT!!!

She is currently cruising and located in the SAN BLAS ISLANDS, Panama. I know every single piece of this boat inside and out. I have built all the systems throughout the boat, designed the arch, and installed all of the new hardware.

I would be more than happy to take detail photos or answer any specific questions about anything on the boat. The only reason I am selling KoKoi is because after two years of sailing her full time it is time to now move up to a larger boat. I am selling her because I am purchasing a 60' boat to go through the South Pacific on an adventure surf trip. She has carried me on around 10,000 sea miles over the past 2 years and through 5 countries in safety and comfort.

I have a very long list of detailed information about her in PDF form which I will be more than happy to email to anyone interested... I also have tons of photos in the PDF as well.. I would be more than happy to send detailed photos of anything you would like to see on her if you ask for specific shots.

I would be more than happy to sail her anywhere the new owner chooses for a delivery fee with or without new owner on board.

If you would like to see shots of her or of us cruising the past 2 years please visit the site below.. I have tried to document just about daily everything that has gone on aboard her and our travels.

Gone Global

I am asking $133K but willing to hear out any and all offers...

Please if you have further questions or need details email me at
sailingkokoi@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Take care,
Matt

Tags
beneteau, for sale, sale