Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2015, 20:33   #1

Boat: Beneteau, First 35, 35 feet
2 Genoa Head sails including 1 Racing Sail

I have the following used sails left. I have sold two since this posting. These are crisp sails in very good condition with years of sailing life left. They are from a 35 Beneteau, Sailboat, (First 35), and they were used on a Schaefer Roller Furling, however: they should fit most rolling furlers including Harken, Profurl, and CDI to name a few. These Genoa sails should fit most 30-40 foot sailboats with around a 43 foot Leech and a #6 Luff Tape Size. One of these sails is a Mylar Racing sail with very little use. The other sail is 7 ounce Dacron Sail Material and also used very little as well. These sails are all numbered for racing and I also have 2 additional canvas 'tie on' numbers the same number as the sails I will throw in with the purchase of either sails. I have quality sail bags for both of the sails.

I have the dimensions listed below and my research indicated these used sails sell at sailing lofts for around $900-1500 each plus tax. I'm offering them for $398 EACH for a quick sale. I will discount the sails if the buyer buys both of them. Cash for local buyer or I'll ship the sail for $60 and utilize Paypal for the sale to protect the buyer and seller. Pictures can be viewed on craigslist in Seattle.

Head Sail 1. Horizon high performance "blade", one telltale window, Dacron material, still crisp, sail tape luff #6, leech line.
Luff 43'10"
Leech 38'
Lifted Foot 15'6"

Head Sail 2. UK sails, Mylar Racing Sail, with leech and foot lines, sail tape luff size 6 as well
Luff 43'6"
Leech 42'
Foot 20'4"

Tags
Genoa, head, head sails, racing, sail, sails