Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-08-2014, 12:42   #1

Boat: Kent Ranger 20
13' Chrysler Pirateer

('tis a pirateer so suffer me to speak in the tongue of my people! Yarr!)

Arrgh! Avast, me hearties! Cruise the seven seas with this here 13' Chrysler Pirateer. Its 565lb weight capacity has space for all your booty! Sails (mainsail and jib) be in fine shape, with a daggerboard for heelin' the boat and an adjustable rudder for fine-tunin' yer control. And because we care, we be throwin' in four PFD's for you, your mate and two little landlubbers. Also comes with this here adjustable outboard motor mount should you be wanting to add a outboard motor for a little kick on a glassy sea. The auto-bailer will save yer bacon in a choppy sea and allow ye to drain the boat on the drive back from the lake. The boat requires no annual registration.

Thar trailer comes with 2015 tags, new submersible lights and uses a 1 7/8" hitch. But ne'er thee fear, for if you have a hitch, the ball comes free with the boat!

Take it from this 'ere dread pirate, this be the perfect boat for the landlubber looking to get a taste 'o the salty sea air and learn the ropes. 'Tis a beauty to sail alone in light air or a few friends in a breeze; easy to trailer, raise the mast and sails; even me wench can set thar boat up alone! She be light enough and durable enough to take a few mistakes and keep on sailin'. As they say, 'small boat, small problems.'

Asking $1200 OBO. If ye has any questions don't hesitate to reply to this here post. I have digital copies of owners manuals and errata I'll gladly send to ye to inform your decision, savvy?

-Peg-Leg Philski

Old 14-08-2014, 13:43   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Island Packet 38
Re: 13' Chrysler Pirateer

location?
Old 14-08-2014, 13:46   #3

Boat: Kent Ranger 20
Re: 13' Chrysler Pirateer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a64pilot View Post