Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-09-2011, 17:52   #1

Boat: Looking, looking, Looking
Suggestions

I have look quite a bit at Lagoons for live aboard/cruising for the simple fact I am 6'6" tall and several models I mostly fit in but wanted to extend my search to the FP's. Due to a depressed housing market, if we can sell our house it will not be enough for me to consider the FP 44 or the new 41(both of which would work nicley) and will need to find an older boat in the 250-300k range. I am looking food suggestions of older models on which I will be able to stand up in at least the galley, shower, and maybe the master stateroom; of course more than that would be nice.

Any suggestion of models I might want to focus on?
fbchristo is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: