When our Mahé #88 was 2 years old, in 2010, both front windows separated from the bulkhead at the bottom side. The length of the separation was more than 1/2 meter. It happened at sea. We were on our way to Norway
; a temporary repair was done by the Dutch dealer's technician. The second window failed later that year, I did a temporary repair myself.
Cause was most probably the quality of the surface preparation during production.
The repair was carried out begin 2011 under warranty by the Dutch FP dealer and his technician, I assisted. It was a 3-person job during 1.5 day.
Both front windows were completely removed, with a special cutting tool that is something like a guitar string with 2 grips on the ends. Old glue removed, sanded, special primers, and re-glued with the special glue supplied by FP.
Glueing was done in 2 phases: first to keep the windows in place, with slightly insufficient glue; the next morning to fill the remaining gap.
The windows were pulled round and kept in place with suction pads. Ropes were tensioned from the suction pads to interior parts
of the boat. I tried to find pictures but didn't find them.
the problem completely. As far as I know until now the new owner has had no issues.