Sorry to post under my own post but I don't know how to do it different way.
I want to share with you update of my app it is release 190805 !
loooads of new futures !!
First of all for android no more kivy launcher. I was able to build apk file but still it's not in play store. My laptop
is to weak not a nuff rum
to start android studio
So still sese solution
android link ....
windows / mac / linux link....
(kivy, python2.7 are still required)
Futures of new update !
- restore missing traks, waypoint, routes from all yours navobj files on device where the app is running
- mechanism to recognize traks recordet during anchoring
. In my case I record
trak when I'm on anchor
. Then I see when wind
is picking up haw far I'm moving. But this is creating haos of lines. Now there is a future in application. You need to specify your max scope
and run function. It will build nice circles around your anchoring spots and put icon
- sync futures ! (no need of internet
or servers ! any device can be a server or client
- now you can work
on all your devices from one device at the same time ! you need to have local access point / hotspot no internet
required. In sync mode actions:
- file transfer (maps, traks, layers, backups, others)
- backup selected devices with options what to backup on them
- grab backups from devices (all so what to grab)
- option to build super file with all traks, waypoint, and routes from all your connected devices. No more problems (where I record
that track there, it was so narrow and shallow) If it's on one you can have it on all devices, with one click.
- update mechanism for all your clients. That way you don't need to download app if there will be an update on all devices. Just download newest version on one and then update them by sync function
more to come ....
example of anchorage clean up