Originally Posted by hreuver
The all new oeserverd with SGlock library was released for arm64.
On my Ubuntu 18.04 / arm64 system it works like a charm (Odroid N2). (Tested with 5,1,621/github, but I'm sure the 5.1.619/bdbcat version also works).
On my Pi4 (Ubuntu 20.04 / arm64) I get an error.
With the release of OpenCPN I retested the RPI4. It seems that I overlooked something before, most probably the dependency on libusb-0.1 (the udev rule
was certainly present).
I thought I tested it explicitly after some comment from Dave as a reaction on a post by Bram in the beta thread. Seems I was not thorough enough.
When it works on Focal it should also work without much trouble on Bullseye.
Odroid N2 / supplier Ubuntu 18.04/4.9.xx kernel, OpenCPN 5.2 bionic
Odroid N2 / Armbian (Focal)/ 5.6.x kernel, OpenCPN 5.2 bionic
RPI4 / Ubuntu Focal 20.04 (Canonical), OpenCPN 5.2 focal / github oesenc_pi-4.2.14.
With the bionic version I used the oesenc plugin from the PluginManager. (Armbian probably works with the bionic version due to an older libwxgtk version).