Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-06-2016, 17:06   #1

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Fiberglas shattering 44' steel trawler
Tile charts?

I'm a lowly, and very apprecviative, user of OCPN with no expertise in the area, with only thanks to all you people who have contributed to it. There is one option that I had on Maptech and cannot find on OCPN, and found useful. That was the ability to tile a chart into 8 1/2 x 11 sheets for printing while keeping the chart scale at its original size, and choosing which tiles to print. The best I've been able to do is scroll my way through screen shots of roughly the right zoom, printing each in turn. Is there a way to do this? Is anyone considering adding it? I like to keep my nav on paper as well as on the monitor; you cannot tell when something is going to go ping! Thank you.
--Tim.
tkeithlu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charts