Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2021, 07:54   #1

Screen offset

Is there a way to disable the screen from offsetting when following my boat? When the screen is panned with the boat still in view, the screen offsets and stays there. The only way I have found to return the boat to the center of the screen is to turn on look ahead mode and then turn it foo again. I would like to keep the boat centered at all times unless I turn off following mode. When in the cabin working with a mouse this is not an issue but underway using a touch pad, I get a lot of stray taps or pans that change the offset and scale.
CSYChip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2021, 11:44   #2

Boat: Najad 34
Re: Screen offset

CSYChip..
"Normally" i.e. with mouse you just have to drag the ship symbol the the center or one click near the ship.
On my Android touch pad I use to make a one finger drag to center or off-center the ship.
But there's is no option to always center the ship in auto follow mode like in the look ahead mode where the ship is always on the predesignated screen position.
Hakan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
screen