The story so far... I have OpenCPN
installed on a Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion, I have it installed on a Dell Netbook running XP Service
Pack 3 and I have it running on an Acer Aspire X3990 with W7 home premium 64 bit. No probs with any of them.
So I buys a new boat
computer, a Via Artigo A1200, and install W7 Professional 64 bit....installed all updates the other day. Thus far I have installed a few bits and pieces and also Airmail which is running quite happily and doing what it is meant to do. So I download OpenCPN
3.2.2 .... worked after a fashion.... but slowed the computer to a crawl and a very slow crawl at that... disinstalled.... put 3.2.2 from the Acer on a stick and transferred it. Refuses to open... says it is missing a .dll So I feed it the missing .dll and still same error message.
OK.... download and install 3.3.1303 . All OK so far.... but open it and it gets as far as putting up the frame with tool bar at the top and info at the bottom but otherwise transparent. Then up pops an error report "OpenCPN has stopped working' ' please send us this error report'.. Several have been sent so far today..