Sorry Dave, I may have been too ambiguous in my desire to help improving the GUI based on my difficulties to drive this dialog. You are correct - it is possible but I still think the available screen
real estate is neither used efficiently nor is the layout appearing to be "harmonic". e.g.
- Label/Text "Choose remote
dialog" is not in line and doesn't look well positioned.
- only max 2 plugins are fully visible at any time
- the order appears to be arbitrary. Pre 5.0 I believe the order could be changed and had also changed the order of the icons in the taskbar, I never understood this regression
- with the ever growing number of pi's either an alphabetic order or some dropdown selection would be helpful.
- when selecting a pi the selected field increases the size (Win10) which makes then the selection box of e.g. the lowest pi slip-off the screen
Please take my remarks not a critic to the greatness of OCPN but as a humble effort to provide user feedback.