Version 2.4 Beta Build 324 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
15. Correct M_COVR logic for cm93 subcells.(FS#308)
16. Correct crash on zoom with no charts
17. Correct quilt composition for partial screen
18. Correct for excessive range -> very small scale -> crash on zoomout of cm93.
19. Correct Polyconic quilting logic, especially apparent on NOAA Great Lakes BSB
20. Correct error logic on startup with empty config file and existing chart database.
21. Correct AIS
display of vessels "Not Under Command", with invalid COG and SOG (FS#354)
22. Correct AIS
CPA logic for COG reported 360.0 (COG unavailable) (FS#337)
23. Correct AIS Target List Display with no ownship position available (FS#334) Thanks, Marco...
24. Refine logic for waypoint delete/remove on currently active route
25. Correct Unicode problem with creation of some SENC files. (FS#346)
26. Further optimize Track rendering (FS#368)
27. Enhance coordinate entry method to allow Unicode "degree" and alternate "minutes" signs (FS#322)
28. Arrange to send position fix to all PlugIns on successful NMEA
message parse. (FS#387)
29. Integrate Route/Track splitting and extending patch. Thanks Piotr.
30. Implement experimental screen
dimmer. Try Function key F6.
30. Dimmer works on Windows only, and may not work
for all versions. Feedback needed.
I have a suspicion that I may yet be missing one or more patches that were submitted during my absence.
I had patches to integrate coming out my ears. Some were conflicting, and required "touchup".
If your work
is missing or broken from this Beta, let me know and send me a clean patch against this Beta, please.
I'll integrate for the next Beta.