In the last three years, I have tried unsuccessfully to have OpenCPN
drive my Furuno Autopilot
I have had three marine
electronic 'experts' in three different countries to try and all failed.
I understand that it is possible to make it happen, so it is really frustrating....
I hope someone here will be able to direct me to a solution or recommend a technician able to fix my problem, I am currently in Fort Lauderdale
; going to Cuba
at the end of Dec 13 and crossing the Pacific in 2014.
Here is my hardware
- Laptop running Win7 Ultimate, 32-bit
- OpenCPN 322, CM93 charts
- Furuno F50 ASI feeding ASI and GPS data to OCPN
- External GPS also able to feed position to OCPN as backup
- Actisense NMEA Buffer NBF-2-A
- Furuno Navnet 3D without charts
- Furuno NAVpilot-711 at the helm
Any help would be REALLY appreciated.