Version 3.3 Beta Build 2118 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
322. Correct cm93 and isolated raster chart quilt overzoom capability.
323. Correct some line priority rendering logic for DC (no OpenGL) mode vector charts
324. Disable OpenGL VBO for all Intel OpenGL graphics drivers on Windows. Sorry....
325. Correct Track tool behaviour. (FS#1434)
326. Disable OpenGL FBO for Intel Mobile platform on Windows. Sorry, again...
327. Improve zoom algorithm to allow overzoom on all chart types.
328. Correct Complex Line (e.g.RECTRK) priority calculation.
329. Implement timed wait for smooth shutdown of raster compression
330. Correct S57 OBJNAM attribute decoding in lexical level 1 (iso8859-1) (FS#1464)
331. Correct touch interface point selection/dragging logic (FS#1452).
332. Correct "Preserve scale" option behaviour.
333. Correct rounding of waypoint lat/lon on NMEA
334. Re-enable default OpenCPN Frame menu on Mac OsX for wxWidgets 3.x
335. Improve AISTargetList to avoid blank entries and increase performance.
324/326 Intel integrated graphics processors have a hard time with some OpenGL functions.
Please check and clear your Flyspray issues, if possible.
Thanks, and good luck