Version 3.2.1 Service
Release Beta test candidate will soon be available for download from opencpn
This is a Service
Release, intended to correct a few annoying bugs in 3.2.0, but not to introduce any new features (or other bugs
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
1. Correct initial visibility of layer waypoints.
2, Correct duplicate layer waypoint loading to RouteManagerDialog list.
3. Correct potential pan key runaway on long SENC creation.
4. Improve quilt logic regarding ENC
cell inclusion criteria
5. In routemanagerdialog, when a route
is turned visible, always make all the shared waypoints visible.
6. Correct loss of some MAC message box focus in RouteManagerDialog
7. Make MOB
8. Correct S57 Object Query dialog visibility on Mac (FS#988)
9. Correctly update position fix FixTime value sent to PlugIns
10. Update HDT watchdog on synthetic HDT events
11. Extend checking and handling of malformed ENC
geometry records (FS#995, FS#997)
12. Fix DSC
target position calculations near equator. Thanks ChuckSK
13. Correct FS#975, Route
and Routepoint selection logic.
14. Correct for fault on some unexpected light sector descriptions (FS#974)
15. Correct Mac Info.plist to include bundle name, allowing Force Quit entry.
16. On Windows, prevent multiple cuncurrent instances of OpenCPN unless using portable (-p) option.
17. Correct Mac Toolbar visibility on Docking
18. Improve serial
port write logic for better thread safety
1,2,5...Especially relevant to users employing layers for permanent storage
of NavObjects. Please check your favorite test cases.
3. Please check keyboard panning performance, with and without Smooth Panning enabled, on all platforms.
We plan a short but careful Beta test of 3.2.1, focusing upon the items indicated in the changelog, and watching particularly for any regression issues. We hope to Release this Beta as OpenCPN Version 3.2.2 within a couple of weeks, with little fanfare.
Thanks for your continued testing help and interest.