Version 3.1 Beta Build 915 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
44. Correct cursor images
for wxWidgets 2.8.10
45. Improve Status Bar readability across screen
46. Allow user to set the visibility of shared WPTs independently
47. Extend S57 Light Sectors on mouse over.
48. Correct for small scale ENC
"NoCoverage" regions in quilting.
49. Rework Canvas
popup menu for better organization.
50. Add new instruments to Dashboard PlugIn.
51. Implement new layout of Options dialog.
52. Improve Furuno route
53. Correct cm93 rotated single
Release Beta 3.1.915
48. This change required an update in the OpenCPN binary database format. Consequently, the database will be automatically rebuilt upon the first invocation of OpenCPN 3.1.915. Do not be alarmed....
49. New Popup context menu structure, grouping items into sub-menus to avoid screen
crowding. Comments welcome.
51. A Big Deal! Thanks to Sethdart and Jesperwe for pulling this together. We look forward to your critical comments as we refine the new Options look. (btw, no longer called "Toolbox", now called "Options")
52. Furuno GPS
users take note. This change allows a numeric, two digit OpenCPN route
name (e.g. 10, 21, etc) to be utilized as the route number contained within the NMEA
sentences uploaded to the GPS
Still working on the multi-source NMEA
data stream update. Should see this in the next Beta.
In this release especially, we have changed the look and feel of the GUI substantially. Nothing is cast in stone, so your comments will be considered carefully. You won't hurt our feelings (much). We will refine the details going forward.
Thanks for your continued testing support!