Version 3.1 Beta Build 1319 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
152. Correct NMEA
Debug window output data port strings.
153. Implement conditional build instructions for armhf architecture.
154. Remove some extraneous translatable strings
155. Remove hot-key "R" to toggle vector chart rocks/wrecks display.
156. Correct AIS
target CPA graphics if ownship Cog or Sog are undefined.
157. Add cr/lf to incoming TCP datastreams.
158. Add "Send to GPS" to Route
159. Correct logic for delete of route
point when part of invisible route.
160. Correct/enhance ENC
rocks/wrecks visibility logic.
161. Correct context menu selections for Active route (FS#948)
162. Implement timeout function for some missing data in Dashboard (FS#937) (FS#950)
163. Implement "Export All Visible" button in RouteManagerDialog
164. Correct extraneous OBSTRN pattern fill on some ENCs (FS#951)
165. Correct chart status bar display for very large chart groups.
166. Relax Debian libtinyxlm dependency to 2.5.3 for Squeeze
167. Improve Dashboard text rendering (FS#???)
Release Beta 3.1.1319
This will be (I hope) the last Beta before a Release Candidate is issued.
Please update and submit your final .po (language) files as available.
Also, please remind me if there were any one-time bugs lurking in the Forum that did not get properly addressed after all. Something might have gotten lost
in the seams, and now is the time to catch everything we can think of.
Thanks, and good luck testing