Version 3.1 Beta Build 1220 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
92. Correct symbolization of BOYSPP in simplified mode.
93. Correct Rollover box font sizing logic.
94. Correct Mac initial dialog invocation order.
95. Correct missing AIS
Target focused context menu.
96. Convert Windows serial
port input to non-overlapping as experiment
to increase reliability
97. Correct UDP receive fault with unspecified port number (FS#922)
98. Improve default directory selection for Parallel install Upgrades on Windows.
99. Improve Datastream intra-thread message reliability
100. Correct SingleChartMode group select logic for "sticky" Chart.
101. Improve AIS
Toolbar icon display rules.
102. Make last GPS
upload port persistent.
103. Correct AIS ATON Extended Name behavior (FS#886)
104. Correct AIS Msg24 handling with respect to Class (FS#902)
105. Correct some translatable strings, e.g. "In, Out"
106. Re-enable RoutePoint context menu (FS#926)
107. Allow NMEA
message echo back to received port.
108. Improve Dashboard PlugIn instrument label rendering for small fonts.
109. Improve AIS Area Notice Query display. Thanks Roland
110. Correct quilted raster course-up mode calculations.
111. Allow "zero" for Course-Up mode average display period.
112. Add "Enable/Disable" checkbox for individual datastreams in options->Connections.
113. Correct parsing of NMEA0183 Ver 2.3 RMC message
114. Improve language around datastream filter definitions and content.
115. Correct Dashboard layout persistence on upgrade.
Release Beta 3.1.1220
96. This may be the silver bullet that fixes Prolific USB-Serial adapters on Win7/64. So far, my local testing has been flawless. Please hit this configuration hard if you have Win7 and a Prolific USB device. This also relates directly to the BU-353 GPS
. If you experience a drop-out failure that does not reconnect automatically, please make note of your Prolific driver version, as listed in the Windows Device Manager. This will be important.
105/114. New translatable strings embedded. Please update your .po files as able.
We are getting very close to freezing the feature set for OCPN 3.2. Now would be a good time to bump any last minute features or other ideas that you feel strongly about.
Please check your Flyspray tasks, and request closure if you are satisfied, or leave more information if not. We need to close most, if not all, of the Beta31 FS tasks before we release the official version 3.2.
Thanks for your continued testing support!