Version 3.1 Beta Build 1206 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
72. Implement support for transponder AIVDO (ownship) messages.
72. Correct gpsd interface for some devices, namely BU353
73. Correct occasional crash with BSB charts
due to sparse areal coverage.
74. Ensure that tide/current selections always appear in context menu if present (FS#918)
75. Correct initial state of NMEA
Debug Window pause button.
76. Improve formatting of Rollover Windows (FS#901)
77. Allow blank address field for UDP input datastream, meaning INADDR_ANY (FS#900)
78. Improve Toolbar Tooltips for AIS
79. Improve RouteManager Toggle Visibility logic for shared waypoints.
80. Correct Route/Track/Waypoint DeleteAll logic with some items invisible.
81. Improve route
manager dialog Track/Route visibility indicator (eye). Thanks Happy, Fabbian, and Bob
82. Correct cm93 partial dataset coverage logic, esp. western hemisphere.
83. Correct AIS
Target list sorting logic. (FS#905)
84. Implement Garmin
PVT mode GPS
receiver input logic.
85. Language update, everything received after 05 November, 2012.
86. Re-enable Garmin
USB device support under Windows.
87. Resolve ambiguity with "Port" for internationalization.
88. Force Class B AIS targets to have undefined NavStatus on receipt of Msg18 (FS#905)
89. Correct tide/current calculations around year-end boundary.
90. Add AIS message types to port filters.
91. Correct Mac window parentage relationships. (FS#863)
Release Beta 3.1.1206
Thanks to the generous contributions to our Donations program, the project
has acquired a somewhat battered but serviceable Macintosh development platform. I am happy to report that OpenCPN for Mac lives on
Thanks for your continued testing support!